“Fun”

TownePlace Suites Provo Orem
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Orem
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We used this hotel for a childs birthday party and the staff were made sure to accomodate every detail possible right down to our room placements and requests. The first thing you will notice at check in is a board that has information about local activities in the area. No having search the internet. Great value for our two rooms

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank ChastityEve
Michael G, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Provo Orem, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Guest,

We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience during your stay at our TownePlace Suites. Thank you for your feedback regarding our information board by the check in desk, we are thrilled to hear it saved you some time. We hope that your Daughter/Son had great Birthday party!

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you and your family!

There are newer reviews for TownePlace Suites Provo Orem

Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

My room had it all. Large bedroom (separate from rest), living room with ton of space, and full kitchen.

Place was spotless and maintained well.

The issues comes from the other rooms. Ceiling was so thin every step the people made, I knew. The door to the hallway didn't have any seal on it, so I heard every door slam and the kids running up and down the hallway as if it was in my room.

Room included wifi and breakfast. Breakfast was the basics: cereal, bagel, toast, waffle, juice , fruit, and coffee.

I would stay again, but I am definitely going for the top floor for a room.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
TPS_Orem_GM, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Provo Orem, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback on your stay. I'm glad that you enjoy your stay with us and that you found our rooms to be spacious and clean. Our housekeeping team prides themselves in the cleanliness of the hotel and they will love to hear your comment.

Feel free to contact me directly next time you're in town and I'll be happy to find a quiet room for you so you can better enjoy your stay.

You may contact me by calling the hotel directly at 801-225-4477.

Have a wonderful day,

Ezequiel Guzman

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Called and got a last minute reservation. We had an upgraded room. Giant Apartment really. 2 flat screens. Full kitchen. We really loved the location. Very close to the freeway- could not hear a peep from any other room or the freeway! We will be back! Daughter lives 4 miles away, easy and like a home.

Room Tip: I don't think they have actual room service. They brought down things we needed for our room tho...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is a great place. It's not the Ritz, but the rooms are clean and modern. Full kitchens for longer stays, and a convenience store downstairs. The front desk staff has been wonderful throughout my stay. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to anyone, especially someone needing an extended stay hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AZAudioGuy
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I can't say that our stay wasn't great because all in all it was. I have a few beefs, however, with minor things. There isn't an ice machine on every floor which seems a little odd to me. Even motel 6 has one on every floor. The location, while convenient, was directly off the freeway making it impossible to avoid the noise from the cars. Their continental breakfast was sufficient but paying over $120 a night I would have expected a little bit more. Maybe some sausage and eggs at least. I would suggest staying on the top floor though. You can hear absolutely everything coming from the floors above. Although that could have been just a noisy hotel guest above us. Overall the hotel was clean, the beds were extremely comfortable, the room was a nice size, the decor was tasteful and neutral, and the staff was friendly. I probably wouldn't stay there again but I wouldn't avoid it altogether.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alicia A
Reviewed August 20, 2013

When I walked in there was an old, Arby's milkshake on the counter that no one bothered to throw away - tacky. Then, I finally got to my room and I went to wash my hands in the bathroom and there was long, black hair all over the floor. The tile looked like it hadn't been mopped in days. I called the front desk and they sent someone to come clean it. Thankfully he did a thorough job. However, when I turned back the sheets and moved a pillow over, there was ANOTHER long hair in the bed! I couldn't believe it. One of the worst cleaning jobs I have every seen (wait, what cleaning job?). Breakfast was poor as well. The oatmeal was dry and overcooked and there was hardly any yogurt left in the fridge (all peach flavored). I hate to sound so negative, but it was a not a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a few times over the last couple of years. It has been great every time. The hotel is clean and very neat. The rooms are comfortable. And the staff is extremely helpful and friendly. My kids also love it. I will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Adamant_one
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orem
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orem/North Provo
Hampton Inn and Suites Orem
Fairfield Inn & Suites Provo Orem
Baymont Inn & Suites Provo River
La Quinta Inn & Suites North Orem
Residence Inn Provo
Residence Inn Provo
#2 of 20 in Provo

Been to TownePlace Suites Provo Orem? Share your experiences!