“Best authentic pizza around.”
Review of Terra Mia

Terra Mia
Ranked #29 of 228 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We have been here a few times now and travel from Heber City just to get pizza. We have not tried the pasta or anything besides pizza.....but it seems like their area of expertise is the pizzas. The atmosphere is clean and friendly. The selection of pizza is great and they have a fun ordering system that has you marking a menu with markers. You have control of everything you want on your pizza. The price is right on considering the quality of pizza you are getting.

1  Thank MontanaPilot
There are newer reviews for Terra Mia

Reviewed February 9, 2013

This Neapolitan pizza place has a wonderful crust. However, quality of toppings falls short. The moisture from the toppings oozes to the center of the pizza to create a soupy, doughy mess. If Neapolitan pizza is what you are looking for in Utah Valley, hit up Pizzaria 712--you will not be disappointed. The gelato looks wonderful here at Terra Mia, however, I was so anxious to head out that I forgot to try some. Little square dishes stacked in the middle of my table appeared to be ash trays, as they were too unclean to eat on. If they can up the quality of toppings, and get rid of the pool of water in the middle of my pizza, they might have something. I did not taste the pasta. Prices for the pizza were similar to my favorite pizza place: Pizzaria 712.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

This is the closest to real Italian pizza we have found in our area. We go there to remember our trips to Italy. The salads, pastas, and pizzas are all wonderful. Fast service, friendly staff, and an environment conducive to relaxed conversation. Try the gelato too.

1  Thank UtahNomad
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This place costs more money than I can justify knowing there are starving children in Africa or Payson or wherever, but sometimes you just gotta sit on your dais of white privilege and enjoy the finer things, you know?

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I went here for the first time last week---a group of 7 of us dropped in for lunch. Service was quick and friendly, and the prices were reasonable. I had the "That's Amore" pizza---if arrived, freshly backed, in just a few minutes, and I thoroughly enjoyed the thin-crust meaty pizza. The atmosphere was comfortable and our group enjoyed our meal and the opportunity to chat. I'd get the same pizza again if I returned---but I'd also try to save room for some of their delicious-looking gelato!