“We love this place!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed December 21, 2012

This is the closest to real Italian pizza we have found in our area. We go there to remember our trips to Italy. The salads, pastas, and pizzas are all wonderful. Fast service, friendly staff, and an environment conducive to relaxed conversation. Try the gelato too.

1  Thank UtahNomad

Reviewed December 17, 2012

This place costs more money than I can justify knowing there are starving children in Africa or Payson or wherever, but sometimes you just gotta sit on your dais of white privilege and enjoy the finer things, you know?

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I went here for the first time last week---a group of 7 of us dropped in for lunch. Service was quick and friendly, and the prices were reasonable. I had the "That's Amore" pizza---if arrived, freshly backed, in just a few minutes, and I thoroughly enjoyed the thin-crust meaty pizza. The atmosphere was comfortable and our group enjoyed our meal and the opportunity to chat. I'd get the same pizza again if I returned---but I'd also try to save room for some of their delicious-looking gelato!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Casual eatery--order at the register and the food is brought to your table. You can customize your pasta or pizza. I enjoyed the bruschetta and wonderful Italian bread. Understand that this is a fairly informal restaurant and not the romantic, Italian dining experience of other full-service restaurants. This restaurant is directly across from a large movie theater so there is a rush pre- and post-movie times. Also very close to University Mall. Since the food choices are extremely limited in the mall food court, this would be a slightly more upscale alternative during your long shopping excursions. I had honestly hoped for more from this restaurant, but it's a nice casual addition to the mall eating establishments.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I've been to Terra Mia a few times and have enjoyed it each time.

The 4 Formaggi pizza is my favorite and has a great taste with the blend of cheeses. The Margherita pizza is simple but satisfying. I love the way they cook the pizzas in the super-hot oven for only a couple of minutes, resulting in a great thin crust with little browned spots all over, but it's not crispy (which is excellent in my book). It's definitely a different style than your standard delivery pizza. (I love that kind of pizza, too, but I'm just saying it's apples and oranges, more or less.)

The Pizza Nutella is a good finish to the meal. It's very sweet, so it's difficult to have more than one or two pieces at one time, but it's still pretty good after being refrigerated for a while.

The gelato (my favorites include hazelnut and coconut) tastes fabulous and doesn't leave a bad aftertaste like some I've had. Smooth and sweet and plenty of flavors.

The bread isn't my favorite, but I make a lot of artisan-style bread at home.

The interior is very open and casual in a good way. I like the big tree in the middle contrasting with the industrial look above.