WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Hillcrest Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Orem
Hillcrest Motel
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Orem
A TripAdvisor Member
“If you can avoid this place - do so!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2003

I had made a reservation for a months stay there without having the benefit of any reviews or pictures to view of the motel itself. First, I will start with the only two good qualities of this place: that being its location in between Orem and Provo on a well lit and well traveled street called State Street; and the rooms each have a small refrigerator, microwave, and quite a selection of cable tv channels. If you are a non-smoker, God help you! Smoke penetrates into the rooms from vents and cracks in the ceiling. The mattress in my room wreaked so bad of cigarette smoke, that I had to sleep on the floor. There were holes inside and outside of my front door (now a new door is there though) and a huge gape at the botoom of the door that allowed for quite a bit of winter air to come in. The rooms heater is in the bathroom for whatever reason I don't know. I was also told that I was in the "upgraded room". The guy in the room next to me lived there and played his music LOUD. This may not have been so bad, but for some reason he kept playing the same song over and over and over again. Two housekeepers had quit by the time I had left (remember I was only there for a month). My in-room phone would dial out fine, but no one could call me. Rent for the month was $540.00. A Wendys and Arctic Circle restaurant are close by for walking. Overall, don't do this to yourself.

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

1 review from our community

Also consider these accommodations in or near Orem
Hampton Inn and Suites Orem
Provo Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
Residence Inn Provo
Residence Inn Provo
#2 of 20 in Provo
Baymont Inn & Suites Provo River
SpringHill Suites Provo
Comfort Inn & Suites Orem

Been to Hillcrest Motel? Share your experiences!