“Rivals Zero Zero in San Francisco”
Review of Pizzeria 712

Pizzeria 712
Ranked #10 of 217 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: State Street
Utah
“Rivals Zero Zero in San Francisco”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This place is top-notch for fresh taste, price, and service. One of the few restaurants in the valley that recognizes and uses many locally produced ingredients. Bravo! Innovative and delicious desserts too. How Utah Valley (specifically, Orem) ended up with a restaurant like this--in a valley filled with far too many chain restaurants--is beyond me but I'm glad they are here; I've returned numerous times. Wish they would bring back the rhubarb soda--very unique. Hard to believe, but this place is better than Zero Zero in San Francisco when it comes to pizza.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank RB3Utah

Idaho
“Surprising find”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

We were traveling through on our way to southern Utah and spent the night in Orem because of numerous conventions being held in the SLC area. Orem! Where will we eat? Zagat's recommended this restaurant and it was a surprise. Last time in the Provo area we were forced to stop at a chain restaurant and this is definitely not a chain pizza parlor. Wonderful menu! Wonderful. Think outside the oven and eat a short rib for an appetizer and savor a beautifully dressed salad prepared with local greens and the best bacon I have ever eaten! And the pizza was great!
My only suggestion would be that they have the wines listed on their wine list available , which they did not the night we ate at this very good restaurant. We will have to try other Heirloom restaurants on our trips through Utah.

Visited February 2014
Brooklyn
“excellent mozzarella”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

we were only passing through, but i had planned ahead of time to stop here for lunch. it's really easy to overshoot the entrance, as it is kind of set in from the highway and doesn't have a sign. or if there was one, we obviously missed it! everything we had was great; what really stood out for us was the mozzarella - the milkiest, tastiest cheese we've had so far. the front-of-house manager just happened to be sitting next to us, and he was really friendly to us. lovely space, nice staff.

• Visited September 2013
Madrid, Spain
“Best pizza in town!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I love Pizzeria 712! I love their seasonal and fresh produce and dishes! Menu is changing all the time, with gourmet type meals, and their always good pizza, baked on wood fire oven is amazing! If you want good quality, fresh and organic, gourmet type dishes, this is the place to go!

• Visited September 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“Excellent pizza & tea”
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

In Orem for business and we want some Italian food, this place popped up on the iphone.

I ordered the sausage pizza with caramelized onions and excellent mozzarella cheese. Ingredients were fresh and the dough was cooled perfect. To wash it down, I had their black ice tea. Don't let the dirty color mason jar fool you, there is a excellent tea in their. Close your eyes and open your taste buds.

I know next time I am in the Orem area, I am coming back to this place!!