“Yummy!”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: State Street
Reviewed July 20, 2013

have you ever been unable to stop yourself from eating something because it's so good...now bring the pain of I ate too much. Who knew pizza with goat cheese, corn, and calabrese would be my kryptonite! The pizza is a nice size with the perfect crust, the only thing I would change would be the way the cheese is placed not every slice gets it but other than that no complaints. Service was great, I did make a reservation even-though when I first arrived it didn't look like I needed one. The place got busier after 7-7:30, I look forward to stopping in again the next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I've never ordered something I wasn't blown away by at Pizzeria 712. My favorite outing there was with six of my closest friends for my birthday, and we shared a number of appetizers, two pizzas, and three desserts. The ambiance and service are top notch (I especially love sitting next to the brick oven to chat with the chef), and I love eating there. It's definitely in my top two restaurants I've eaten at in Utah and probably my top five in the country.

Because the menu is ever changing, it's difficult to say what you should order because it may not be there when you go, but no matter the season, order the Winder Farms buttermilk panna cotta - it will never disappoint you. Food perfection!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Absolutely the best food and service I have had in a very long time. The ingredients were simple, fresh and outstanding. We were passing through on vacation and saw the reviews on Trip Advisor, so we thought we would give it a whirl. My husband and two teenage sons said best food in a long time. We shared a salad, pizza and the beef panini. We were all too stuffed to get dessert but next time we will order dessert first so we dont run out of room

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We are from San Francisco and can honestly say that this restaurant would not be out of place in the SF (extremely competitive, extremely high quality!) food scene. We go to Provo regularly for work, and we honestly come to 712 every time we are out there. While the food is equally appropriate for kids, I have no problem bringing business dinners to Pizzeria 712--even with executives! The pizza is fantastic, but so are all of the starters and salads, and the beer list is awesome as well. The food is always seasonally appropriate and delicious! Make sure you ask them for the hot pink--it's not always on the menu, but if you ask they will make it and it's AMAZING :)

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Ask for the "hot pink" pizza. It's not on the menu, so you have to be in the know. It is heaven in the mouth! Oh , and the braised short rib is so tender and moist, you will be in love! Probably my favorite restaurant in the valley.