All reviews krispy kreme room was clean teenage girls salt lake city bathroom sink pool area eggs rooms are large we've stayed king bed pool and hot tub convenient location freeway gal creaking university fridge
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Strict 11 AM check out time, we asked for an extension and they said 15 minutes. Called us twice to get us out. I was in the middle of a bid for work, I would have expected a little more courtesy. Shower heads are made for short people only, had to crouch down, very uncomfortable.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Stephanie S, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orem, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear Queen G,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your stay. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced because our check out time and the showers. Unfortunately we are in the process of replacing the rooms with lower shower heads, and I do apologize that you ended in one that still has yet to be replaced. On nights that we are going to be full, we unfortunately can't accommodate late check-out times, as the housekeepers have to be done with all the rooms by check-in time. We will occasionally allow a room or two a slightly later check-out, but unfortunately, we don't have much leeway. Other nights we are more than happy to accommodate an extended check-out.

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was very very clean. I was so happy. The staff were extremely helpful and nice. I was very pleased with the cleanliness. Very updated as well! My dog enjoyed her stay too! They even have dog bags and a nice grassy area. I'm a bit picky and I was super happy!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Stephanie S, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orem, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2018

Dear peonyetico,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear you had a great stay with us! Our staff strives to work hard and enjoy helping the guests in anything they might need, and we appreciate your comments. Thank you for staying with us and come back again!

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here a few weeks ago and I was amazingly surprised. This is an older property by looking at it from the outside but the inside.... can I just say wow!
It's clean and updated. The rooms are large ( well at least the suites were). I have had issues with my back and I slept like a baby. I really want to know what type of mattresses they use. Everywhere I looked it was well maintained, possibly the corners where cleaned with a toothbrush, because I saw no dust. The staff were super friendly and after a wardrobe malfunction, they were there to save the day. Stephanie the manager was so nice and made sure we were taken care of. The only thing that was off was the eggs in the morning. They just weren't good, very powderyish, if that's a word. The whole Choice hotel chain should rethink that one. Other than that the breakfast was perfect and still had many items at 9 am. Thanks everyone for making a memorable stay!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Stephanie S, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orem, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear Hlamb5,

On behalf of the entire team here at Comfort Inn & Suites Orem, I would like to thank you for your kind words. Your review is a huge help to travelers looking to know more about our property. We are very grateful that you would take the time to leave such a descriptive review. Our staff strives to make every guest experience care free and comfortable. I am so pleased to read that you received that great service. Please let us know when you will be returning to the Orem area. We would lobe to be your hosts again soon!

Reviewed September 11, 2018

It started out rough,I booked the suite with an American express bluebird card,needless to say policy states cc. Well having a very wonderful staff we got it all worked out.had a wonderful weekend with a lot of smiles and laughter.very clean comfortable room with jetted tub,quiet area with plenty to do or just relax if that's your preference.hope to make it back soon.I recomend this location to everyone who needs a break.

Date of stay: July 2018
Stephanie S, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orem, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Dear 577658,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your stay. The staff here at Comfort Inn & Suites continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We look forward to being your hosts again soon!

Reviewed August 23, 2018

This was a very nice hotel, super friendly staff. I only had two problems: the bed was very noisy- every time I turned over it woke me up by creaking loudly on the frame. The second problem was the food selection. At 6:30 I found the fresh fruit bowls almost empty- one bowl had one dark spotted OLD banana and the other bowl was full of lemons, which I don't usually have for breakfast. There was not any regular yogurt, only diet yogurt. But perhaps I got there at a time when the worker was gone in the back to get more to refill. There also were no trays to carry food to my room. The nice gal at the front desk got me one from the back room. When I was leaving at around 9, I went in the dining room to find some water I had seen earlier to take a pill and it was gone. The juice cannisters were empty, and I couldn't find any water.I didn't find a drinking fountain, so I went to the front desk and asked where some water was located and a different employee (not the nice one who got me the food tray) responded, "It's for sale in the vending machine." Many hotels have offered complimentary water in the rooms, or had it sitting with the coffee in the lobby. I would suggest that when a guest needs some water, that they offer to get some and not simply refer the guest to the vending machine to buy it. I ended up having to go into the bathroom sink to get some water to take my pill. Other than that, the hotel was very clean, quiet, mostly comfortable, and conveniently located.

Room tip: Before accepting the room, Lay on top of the bed and then turn sideways and see if it's quiet- mine was VERY LOUD
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Stephanie S, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orem, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Dear MountainMama7777,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay here at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Orem. First off we would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations. We strive to have every guest enjoy their stay with us and we are sad to hear that you did not. We will work with our staff to try and find ways to help control/fix these issues. We do have breakfast trays available upon request in the Kitchen and I apologize that you were not offered this benefit. As for the water in the breakfast area, we do only have that water available there during breakfast hours, but we do also have a filtered water dispenser available in the fitness center. The agent at the front desk did offer that option to you as well, but remembered the fitness center was closed due to a maintenance issue that prevented the water dispenser from being available. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that this caused you and the effect that it had on your stay with us. It is and will continue to be our goal to provide the best service, cleanliness, and value to all our guests. Again, I apologize for not meeting your expectations. I hope that when in Orem, you will give us another chance to provide you with superior care as I know we can.