“Great location and hotel”

Hampton Inn and Suites Orem
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Orem
Reviewed October 20, 2013

For the road-weary traveler this hotel is soothing medicine. Situated in very scenic Orem, close to the I-15, you are well within walking distance to many restaurants and a short drive for many shopping opportunities. We enjoyed our King room at a great rate and relished the fact that the windows opened well enough for fresh air to give the air conditioner a break. The hotel breakfast nicely presented and well replenished by two attendants. The pool, spa and other amenities add to the value of this hotel.

Room Tip: If you like an open window at night, request a room that is facing away from the I-15 Hwy. There ar...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

What a great review! I loved the detail you gave on your stay! Thanks so much for all the nice things said! Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

The hotel is in a great location, convenient to town and interstate. The staff is friendly and went out of their way to help us, even printing out directions to local attractions. We had a beautiful view of the mountains from our room and everything is just a short drive.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you; Thank you; Thank you. We truly appreciate the nice comments on your stay! I love hearing from our guests about not only the hotel experience; but also the comments regarding the beutiful surroundings. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

The King room with a whirlpool tub at a competitive rate is fantastic. The location is prime with many restaurants, shopping, movies, a highway and mountains nearby. The staff was exceptional. When I return to the area for future business, I will certainly seek a room in this hotel, again. Previously, I had been staying further South, but found that the accommodations and nearby businesses make this hotel a much better choice.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

May I just say.....AWESOME to your review of our hotel! Thank you! Glad that you'll be coming back to see us! Until then, take care.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This was a great hotel, clean efficient, with great service, internet and wonderful breakfast. I would gladly return if in the area and recommend it highly for anyone coming to the Orem Utah vicinity.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Thank you so much for such a nice review of our hotel! I hope you will indeed return to us if you find yourself needing a hotel in our area.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I have never been treated so warmly at a hotel before as I was at Orem Hampton Inn. I will definitely stay at Hampton again and tell all my friends of the wonderful beds, the cleanliness of the room and eating areas, and the "Goody Bag" that I received to help me through the mid-morning munchies during my convention. WOW!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

WOW! Thanks for writing such a positive review! I'm so glad to read that the stay was up to snuff :) Also happy to hear that the goody back was helpful in getting through the convention meetings; even the good meetings can be a little brutal without a good snack back to munch on :) Come back and see us again!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Very tired rooms and was not treated like a gold member. I would not suggest to stay here unless your looking to be near mall or franchise places to eat. The road noise on the highway side is loud and does not allow for a quiet night stay.

1  Thank Daniel P
utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Sorry to hear that your stay was unpleasant. We try to treat all of our guests with respect and professionalism; including our gold and diamond members. It's unfortunate to read that we seemed to have missed the mark with your stay. Although we renovated our hotel about 18 months ago, I too want to apologize that the furnishings were not to your taste. Thank you for providing an honest review that we can work from to make our hotel better.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

The Hampton Inn at Orem provides the consistent quality I expect of this chain. The rooms were great, the common areas pleasant and comfortable, and computer up to date and in good repair. The location is excellent as an easy-off, easy-on stop on I-15, but the only restaurants at this freeway interchange site were IHOP and a noisy family restaurant (dry) full of screaming, out of control children. Lack of comfortable, licenced dining within walking distance is the only drawback.

Room Tip: ask for side away from freeway
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thanks for providing positive feedback on the hotel, your comments are very much appreciated. In regards to the restaurant next door, I'm sorry that it didn't measure up. I know there are only a few options within close walking distance, but within a mile straight up the road are numerous options of most any type of food...just in case you get out this way again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Orem
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orem/North Provo
Comfort Inn & Suites Orem
Residence Inn Provo
Residence Inn Provo
#2 of 20 in Provo

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Orem? Share your experiences!