La Quinta Inn & Suites Orem University Parkway
$108
$93
Hampton.com
$89
Residence Inn Provo(Provo)(Great Value!)
$125
Hotels.com
All reviewsla quintauniversity parkwayview of the lakewafflesmultiple timesshopping and restaurantsbreakfast areaconvenient locationpool and hot tubroad tripgreat pricesausageprovo areapetwalmartutahfreeway
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Check in was fast and easy. Room was clean and odor free. We travel with our dog and as always she was free. This is why we stay at the La Quinta. Some motels "say" they are pet friendly, but actually charge you a non-refundable $150 pet fee/stay. La Quinta Is Free - period. Overall I was happy and if we are in the area again, we will stay there. We didn't use the pool and the exercise room could have used some towels.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

On our way back from our Arizona house to Calgary and this our first stop. Its a pet friendly hotel with a great complimentary breakfast and is close to a few restaurants and Wal-Mart for those late night snacks. The beds are comfortable and the TV's are HD and they have installed pet bags in the area for dog waste a great addition.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We stayed at La Quinta last week and overall the stay was acceptable, but the room smelled of old smoke. It was clean, just not a great smell. I noticed below some complaints of noise, and I do have a few comments there as well. We were on the end of the hallway, and the top floor, so that helped a lot. I could still hear the toilet flushing in the room next door. But the biggest noise issue was the sound of our shower - it was so loud! I know it seems strange, but there was a high pitched squeal the entire time the water was on, and by the end I was quite agitated by it. I'm sure it was loud for the room next door too.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the top floor, and on the end of the hall to minimize noise. Big tip is that if you are a non-smoker you'll want to ask for a room that was *not* formerly a smoking room as the one we had was still quite smelly!
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

If ur looking to sleep pick a different hotel. The walls are so thin, u can hear everything. Its dirty, noisy, and there is really nothing to justify the price, spend the extra couple dollars and sleep good.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I was in town for a training course requiring lots of study and tests. I could hear every movement in the neighboring rooms, and every noise coming from the hallway. I felt like I had to be very quiet in my own room so that my neighbors couldn't hear me talk on the phone/watch tv, etc. It was very difficult to study and even worse trying to fall alseep at night.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business