“Excellent Place to stay, very good treatment and facilities”
Review of Days Inn Ogden

Days Inn Ogden
Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Ogden
Noida
“Excellent Place to stay, very good treatment and facilities”
Reviewed November 11, 2008

I was on a business trip and I stayed at this hotel for a week. I had a very good experience. The ambiance was real nice and all the staff was very helpful and polite. They have a very good and huge indoor pool which is fun. Also, the charges are pretty reasonable, in fact much cheaper than other hotels around. This hotel offered excellent customer service and a great breakfast buffet! Lobby offers a computer, with free internet access. All in all I had a great experience staying there and I recommend this place too all.

• Liked — Indoor Pool
  • Disliked — Nothing...
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed September 16, 2008

We were flying out of Salt Lake City and tried to book a room there, but got several no vacancies, so I just started heading north and this was the first place I called that had rooms. We got to Ogden about 1130pm and got off the interstate and needed directions so I called the hotel. The gentleman was pleasant and gave us directions to the hotel. When we got to the hotel he was also very pleasant to deal with. We got a room right outside the door area to the pool and thought we were going to have trouble with the noise, but I never heard the door open or close all night. It looked like the hotel was a little older in the decor, but the beds were comfortable and the water hot in the bath. It looked like they had just painted the bath area too. The a/c worked ok and the tv worked as well, even though the channels didnt match up with the posted info, no big deal. We left early in the am so didnt get to check out the pool area or do breakfast. I'm not sure about a lenghty stay here because we were here for just a couple hours, but for a night it was ok.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple
los angles,ca
Reviewed August 8, 2008

the front desk person did'nt know anything,was rude and very un helpful,was more interested in their cell phone call then helping,when wanted to speak to manger/owner Mayur Dabul,he
was rude to me,and ALSO MORE INTERESTED IN HIS CELL PHONE THE CORRECTING PROBLEM!!!!! Mr. Dabaul went on to have an arguement with someone in front of all the breakfast guest,about how he own the place and would do what he wanted...
when we get to the non smoking room,you could tell that someone had smoked in and included no towels in dirty room,the DRUG SELLING AT HOTEL!!!!!THE POLICE WERE THIER BUSTING 2 DIFFIERNT ROOM!!!!!
SPOKE TO AN OFFICER AND THEY STATED THIS WAS A NORMAL OCCARANCE, like it happens all the time.heard the some thing from an empolyee or so we thought,most rooms either have no heat or a/c, the security door do not work,and you will be luck if spa works.this place should be a big embaressmet to the days inn chain/wyhdam hotel group!!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2008
2 Thank 4567kiss

Travelers are raving about these Ogden hotels

New Haven, MI
Reviewed May 29, 2008

I was traveling on military orders and have never been treated which such disrespect as I was at this Days inn. The manager Mayur Dubal was so rude that while I was talking to him he got on his cell phone and started chatting with a friend. They need to burn this place to the ground and start over again with new employees and a new hotel. The room was disgusting with filthy floors and leaking faucets in the bathroom. And the smell, I may never recover. Please please NEVER stay at this hotel- I hope you read the reviews and stay away!

Stayed May 2008
1 Thank militarytraveler22
Ketchum
Reviewed May 19, 2008

This hotel is run-down and dirty. I can't believe Days Inn allows their name to be put on it. The sign out front advertised rates of $45 "and up". I asked for the $45 room (which still would have been overpriced) and was told that room rates were $89. I was given a room for $59 that was horrible. The entire room was barely bigger than the queen size bed. Bedding was in poor condition. Outdoor walkways and stairwells were filthy. Time for demolition on this place. Yuk.

• Liked — when we got to leave
  • Disliked — filthy
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
1 Thank clocksoup
Vermont
Reviewed May 1, 2008

We stayed there for 7 nights. It was good but I didnt get alot of sleep because of the heat/AC. It made alot of noise. One night I couldn't sleep and my daughter woke up because one night a lady was yelling at the people next door. (About midnight).
The pool was nice, my daughter loved that. The breakfast was ok.
Overall, it was nice.

• Liked — The location
  • Disliked — The pool location and having to go outside to the room
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
california
Reviewed January 24, 2008

It was a good value for the room. They had a very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms were very nice also. They had the greateset and largest heated indoor swimming pool. Warm and comfortable hot tub. Also, an extremely good breakfast. The hotel is close to restaurants and shopping mall. It's a recomended hotel to lodge in.

• Liked — largest buetiful swimmingpool
  • Disliked — check out time 11.00am
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled with family