“Christmas vacaation stay”

EAST CARBON
Reviewed December 31, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Dirk S, Director of Sales at Days Inn Ogden, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Reviewed December 28, 2012

The rooms are terribly outdated for the price. We had 3power outages in our room in the first hour that we were here, weather was not bad either. It would have been pleasing to have basic amenities such as a hot iron to iron my dress shirt or a small refrigerator to hold my 2year olds milk at night. The early 1990's tv was a hit too, as it is connected to dish network with a total of 15 channels. I would like to feel as though property management cared to make return guests, but by the looks of the rooms, management is unaware that this side of the building exists.

Room Tip: Pool view is nice
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Vicki C, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Ogden, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

I apologize for the issues you had experienced here at our facility. We did have maintenance on site fixing the issue as quickly as possibly. We do have iron available for you at the front desk. I do apologoze for you not receiving a room with a fridge, we do have the rooms around the pool that have a fridge and microwave in them for $10 more. I really hope you will consider staying with us again. Have a safe and Happy New Year. Thank you Vicki

Reviewed December 2, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Vicki C, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Ogden, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Reviewed November 27, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Vicki C, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Ogden, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We liked that the room looked over the pool but we really wanted 2 adjoining room. We were told the one next to us were full but no one was there the whole time we were. The pool was a little cold but overall it was a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Vicki C, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Ogden, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your room. Sorry to hear our pool was a little chilly for you. We do keep it at 85 degrees. I do apologize for you not receiving an adjoining room. I have looked into the situation and found that the room next to you was reserved and unfortunately that guest had switched to an outside room at check in. I do apologize and will do everything we can in the future to accommodate your needs appropriately. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
Sincerely, Vicki

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Bed comfortable and bathroom clean. I got a very good night’s sleep. The furniture all looks well used but is functional. I had to fiddle a bit with the door to get it to lock properly. I had a non-smoking room and it did not smell of stale smoke but every so often I got a strong whiff of cigarette smoke. The wifi did not seem to stretch to my room – I could see it on the available connections but it was a very weak signal and I could not connect to it. I was too lazy to try and do anything about it. There was a better signal in the breakfast area but still wasn’t able to connect – and still too lazy to do anything about it. Good range of breakfast items. Lady on the desk very nice.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank mumontour08
Dirk S, Director of Sales at Days Inn Ogden, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review us, It's how we get better. Just want you to know that we have more than one WiFi signal to choose from and I feel that it may have solved your connection problem. The other on is under another name other than 'Days Inn'.
I hope when you come back you'll allow us to help you with the connection. We do have smoking rooms, but they are all in one area and facing to the outside. Glad you were able to get a good's night sleep.

Best regards,

Dirk Sanderson

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was stuck in SLC and saw a coupon for this hotel claiming it had the "largest indoor pool in Utah." The price was great, so I drove the extra 25 miles and was thrilled to find out that not only did it have a huge pool (9' deep at the end) and a great hot tub, but an adequate exercise room and an excellent hot breakfast. The room was comfortable (the bed was a bit stiff) and clean, with a nice sized bathroom and extra wide tub.

Very helpful, responsive staff. It felt like a hotel I should have been paying twice the price for.

Room Tip: I stayed in the outside of the hotel to save a few bucks, but the inside rooms are a short walk to t...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Hoazy S
Vicki C, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Ogden, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review us and posting the photos of our pool. I am pleased to hear you drove all that way to stay with us, and even more pleased to hear you enjoyed it.