“A Great Diner”

No Frills Diner
Ranked #58 of 375 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in on a cross-country trip and were pleased.

Great service. Decent diner food. My husband had a pulled pork omelet - unique and pretty yummy.

We would definitely come back.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is the place we all need to go when we need to simply escape for a few hours or a quick meal. That;s because at No Frills they forever focus on their guests first and know how to read their tables. The service is always consistent and the portions are amazing. I love being able to build my own omelette and make special requests and not feel like I am a burden. The atmosphere is all retro Coca-Cola. The employees are modern and witty. This is one of my favorite local joints and a must dine for everyone locally or for anyone passing through.

2  Thank dalessiopietro
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We eat here often, it's a small little cafe, relaxed. The Jalapano stuffed mushrooms are a must!! Friendly service, I don't think we've ordered something here that was bad..always good!!