“Charming Local Restaurant in Historic Ogden”

Rovali's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #5 of 375 Restaurants in Ogden
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Rovali's Ristorante Italiano is located on Historic 25th Street in Ogden Utah. Our building is over 106 years old and has a very authentic atmosphere with our old brick walls and wooden floors. Our decor is old school Italian and we have a patio for outside dining and special events! Rovali's Ristorante is a family owned and operated Italian restaurant. We strive for the very best and authentic Italian food. We also strive for the perfect Italian eating experience; from the ambiance to our service. We want you to feel right at home when you visit our restaurant! Rovali's is unique in many ways. We have a full service Espresso bar and we have a wide variety of cocktails, beer and drinks to choose from. We also make our desserts from scratch. Andrea is our baker and one of the owners. She brings an incredible talent for your palette. Chef Ro has more than 20 years of experience in cooking fine Italian Cuisine. We call him the Master of Spice for his unmatched cooking style.We also have many gluten free options, as well as, vegetarian sauces and entrees! See more on our menus. Entertainment has always been part of the Rovali's experience. We bring in live music every Friday and Saturday night from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. ( 7:00 to 9:00 during summer months) for your enjoyment. We have some of the best local artists and our talent pool keeps growing!
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Enjoyed the garlic bread, good, yet inexpensive, bottle of wine with a great antipasto salad and finished with a delightful canoli. This area is full of fun little shops to check out after dinner. Check out their bakery before leaving.

Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Such a great atmosphere! It's a cool little place with a great local vibe (something Ogden could use more of) that everyone should check out. The food was exquisite, don't miss the Tiramisu! They have live bands that play on the weekends, not over the top college metal bands, but super cool bands that add to the ambiance. The owner's name is Alex and he took the time to introduce himself to us and even flatter us girls a little. Great experience!!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

My husband and I are very cautious when going for Italian... well... because we often times cook better. We were very impressed with Rovali's. The Owner came over to our table and carried on a lovely conversation with us. He was personable, caring, and had a delightful sense of humor.

I ordered Eggplant Parm which I order EVERY time I go for Italian and have done this for years. I have been on a search for a dish that would compare to my Fathers. I was not only surprised but blown away by my eggplant parm. It was perfectly cooked with an amazing veggie sauce. I was also very happy to have the option of wheat pasta to accompany my eggplant.

My husband ordered the chicken parm which was very good as well. They accidentally gave him marinara for his side instead of Alfredo. After several times going back to the kitchen it finally came out perfect. Really this was NOT a big deal. The food was so good and the service better than ANYWHERE in Ogden it didn't matter.

If you are looking for an Italian restaurant with a pulse and flare for excellent flavor go to Ravali's.

1  Thank Tenaya C
Reviewed August 2, 2012

A big Thank You to all at Rovali's who helped make my birthday party the best ever. The atmosphere was fun and friendly. The food was amazing. Andrea's chocolate cake was TO DIE FOR!!

Thank you for taking such good care of me and my guests.

1  Thank Kristi D
alexm731, Owner at Rovali's Ristorante Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2012

I am glad you had such a great time! I will pass on your compliments to Andrea about her chocolate decadence cake. :-)

Alex

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We had lunch at Rovalis with a family group of 5 adults and 4 kids and really enjoyed it. Everybody was extremely pleased with their food. I had a sandwich and shared some of my wife's pasta, both of which were fabulous.

Overall we were very pleased and will visit again the next time we are in Ogden

alexm731, Owner at Rovali's Ristorante Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Wow, we love to get reviews from our out of town guests! Thanks for visiting us and remember, you are welcome back anytime!