“Nice quick and Hot B+”

Beto's Mexican Food
Ranked #119 of 375 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Was busy that is a good sign when driving by. got seated quickly and had some good affordable food. my favorite food is Mexican an i have had alot good and bad growing up in San Diego. This was solid and on par with average authentic Cali joints.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I was told the breadfast burritos are to die for. They're about $3.70 per burrito. I got the Mixed Burrito, it was huge and stuffed to the gills. Chili, or sauce as they called it, was served on the side; stored in an ice bath. The taste of the burrito was just ok for me. It was really kind of dry and it wasn't really seasoned at all. To me, it would be better if they put the chili in the burrito as they make it, so that it's warm. The staff wasn't friendly and the inside of the place felt kind of dingy.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Got to have a breakfast burrito, it is a must if in the area and you will not have to eat for the rest of the day-they are huge. Their salsa's are great also. A bit to greasy for my taste though.

1  Thank A. H
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Little hole in the wall joint. It makes mexican style burritos. Open 24 hours. The food is very affordable, and huge burritos. Definitely a lot of bang for your buck. Really enjoyable food.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I wish there were cheap and delicious Mexican joints like this where I live.
I love all of Beto's drive-through, paper wrapped, huge burrito goodness.
The carne asada and breakfast burritos rock!
Beto's, Alberto's and Rancheritos- you make my belly and wallet happy- keep up the good work!

1  Thank Christian377