“Nice selection” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bellas Fresh Mexican Grill

Bellas Fresh Mexican Grill
Ranked #16 of 364 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Temecula, California
“Nice selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

Ordered carna asada and polo asada tacos, my wife had the fish tacos, as well as a superb guacamole appetizer. Service was outstanding, very friendly.

Visited April 2012

Ogden, Utah
“Great Fresh Mex for the whole family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

Highly recommended! Good service + good food + good prices = happy family! Bellas is a favorite stop for our family. Just off I-15, their food is made fresh. The restaurant is owned and run by family, so it makes sense why they provide a family atmosphere. My wife had some diet restrictions that created problems when we ate out--many places cannot tell you what is in their food! Bellas was able to tell us immediately what she could have and they were very willing to create options according to our needs. Great pricing on the "family takeout meal." Try the Carnitas Fajitas!!!

• Visited March 2012
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Worst ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2012

We are from out of state and wanted to check out a local restaurant instead of your run of the mill fast-food chain...big mistake! Our experience was immediately soured by our server not concealing the fact that she was repulsed by us when we ordered a beer...seriously, you work in an establishment that serves alcohol and you're going to demean your customers that choose to order it?! Next we were given the worst salsa I have ever tasted, it literally was tomato sauce with what tasted like sugar added to sweeten it up. This brings us to our entree's, my husband's was swimming in enchilada sauce, and this is using a very broad sense of the word, because it was simply chili powder and water. The burnt tortilla was already nearly dissolved when the food was served. My daughters' taco was cold and dripping with grease, so much so that even an eight year old was horrified. To make it up to her I ordered her some fried ice-cream, which they forgot to fry! I was amazed at how quick it was and then realized that the ice-cream had simply been rolled in some sort of bread crumb, and then never fried. How do you forget that?! Our server never checked back except to give us our bill, which she then remained in the room, coming back 6 times in a ten minute period to ask me to pay...I had a beer, I must be "that" type of person who would walk out on my bill. Overall, this was a very disappointing experience for my family and I, and I wanted to warn the next passerby to keep driving...NOT worth your time or money!

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Lindsay d
Layton, Utah
“You have to try the Guacamole Fresca!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2012

The restaurant is a bit shabby inside but the food is awesome. You have to try the Gaucamole Fresca made fresh at your table, delicious!! My wife and I both had the Gold Fajitas with sliced rib eye steak. The steak was awesome, as were the homemade tortillas. Service was fast and friend. We'll be back.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank PeakHealth
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“Guacamole Fresca!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2012

Love Bellas! Owners and staff are great people!

We love the quacamole Fresca which they make at your table side. It's the best quac ever! The different salsas are fun and fresh too!

1 Thank Rae326