Review Highlights
Great little walk

This is a great place for a nice relaxing walk. The pond is beautiful. The walk is not to long... read more

Reviewed November 6, 2018
rogich24
Riverdale, Utah
nice Park and trails

We drove to the Park. It was very nice with walking paths and trails. Good for fishing and water... read more

Reviewed September 23, 2018
Michael G
San Bernardino

All reviews ducks and geese field picnic paths fishing tons kids
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2017

Me and my wife take small cousins or nieces/nephews here to feed the ducks. Not only did they get a kick out of doing that, but there is ample space for them to run around (supervised, mind you). There is a small trail around the pond that you can walk on. Pretty and shaded, we come here all the time.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed April 8, 2017

Beus pond is a great place for pictures and a nice place for a walk. Three times around the pond is a mile. If you want to take the kids you can feed the ducks and geese. Very nice for a quick break from the busy run-around of daily life.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed February 14, 2017

When I attended Weber State we had to ride the bus from the Dee Events Center Parking Lot to campus and always drove past this park. I never got a chance to visit this park until after I graduated. It is quite a gem! Complete with a pond and trail around the pond it is a beautiful place to wind down. There is also an adjacent park on the south side of the pond and a picnic area with tables. I wish I visited when I was a WSU student years ago!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed November 14, 2016

Top of our list for a little walk and lots of nature. When I was attending Weber State University, I would take my lunch and eat there to help de-stress. It worked wonders. We've taken our children there and now our grandchildren. We can let them go and explore the pond and the wildlife. There are tables for picnics, a couple of docks to fish from and on the wetern rim there is a playground. It's peaceful and quiet.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank popcornlady
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

A pice of calm in an otherwise busy world. A great place to come and relax. Just east of the Weber State Ice Sheet.
Please don't feed the ducks, like this guy. Otherwise they become dependent on humans to feed them.

Date of experience: October 2016