“One of the Best”
other travelers have booked this property
Fully stocked kitchen with new, stainless steel appliances.
Stainless ceramic double oven to meet your cooking needs. Beautiful oak countertops
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Fully stocked kitchen with new, stainless steel appliances.
Stainless ceramic double oven to meet your cooking needs.
Beautiful oak countertops
WIFI enabled TV and Cable in Master
Full bed near Master Bedrom
Cable TV in 2nd Bedroom
Full Master Bedroom Bathroom
Basement Living Space and office with cable TV and Chromecast to watch your favorite streaming shows
Basement Living Space sofabed pulls out into a twin/full size bed; linens and pillows provided
Basement Private Bedroom with real full size bed
Plenty of dresser drawers to hold your belongings
Private bath with shower in basement
Full size laundry available (detergent not provided however)
Ourside view of front entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Boise, Idaho
“One of the Best”
Reviewed March 31, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

Our family has vacationed in over 20 VRBOs, and this is one of the best. Lisa went out of her way to ensure that we had a wonderful stay. A highly-organized professional, she was so helpful in timely communications and responses, from booking through checkout.

The condo is clean, quiet, nicely decorated, and well furnished, offering countless amenities way beyond those in most rentals. The floorplan offers privacy with 3 levels as well as spacious rooms and luxurious linens, towels, and the most comfortable beds with TVs in every room. The kitchen is a traveler’s dream full of every kind of pan, baking dish, cooking utensil, and modern appliance.

The location is perfect, and we recommend: Ogden hiking trails, 10 minutes away (loved the breathtaking Waterfall Canyon); Powder Mountain, 35 minutes; Nature Center, less than 5; and Piccolino’s pulled pork pizza, less than 5 blocks. Our kids were so excited to be able to hike one day and snowboard the next, surrounded by spectacular scenery. We ended our days with real popcorn made with the hot air popper and watching Star Trek.

Thank you, Lisa, for putting so many of your special touches and your beautiful art and heart into this exceptional condo, giving your guests treasured, life-long memories.

Susan

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Karen C
Ogden, Utah
“Ok place to stay.”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

This condo has plumbing issues! We needed to contact someone but got no response.
I am typing this at 12:30 am trying to figure out how to handle SEWAGE BACKUP!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jul 31, 2014
I appreciated this guest bringing this urgent situation to my attention. I responded to her as soon as I received her text and call, though unfortunately, it was not at the moment she contacted me. This is a serious issue for me, as I have new hardwood floors in my remodeled basement and carry the urgency to get these matters addressed quickly, especially where water is concerned.

After bringing in a plumber, there was no identifiable sewage problem. The issue was that a guest (unknown which guest) had flushed large hand/facial wipes in the basement toilet, which is managed by a sump pump. One of these wipes got lodged and stuck in the pump itself and disabled it. With it not being able to work, the pump shorted out and any attempt to use the basement toilet or washer/dryer, which is located in the basement, a backup of water (not sewage) would occur. There was no sewage back up but instead, water back up due to a disabled sump pump.

We have since repaired the pump and I have posted a sign above the toilet requesting that guests not dispose these types of wipes in this toilet, as it could compromise the sump pump. I have provided a separate container for these types of towelettes. There have been no issues since this repair and guests since have been very understanding and cooperative to keep the plumbing flowing smoothly.

I'm very sorry this guest had to contend with this issue, but unfortunately, when you rent to the public, unexpected things happen. Fortunately, we were able to get it resolved quickly once addressed. I did contact the guest again apologizing for the issue and shared the result but did not hear back.

I welcome all feedback and do my best to stay "on call" when guests are staying in my condos. But sometimes at 12:30AM I am asleep... :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing