“A little older, but clean”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Ogden
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Friendly, exceptionally helpful staff. (We were extremely tired & appreciated the staff's help). Rooms a little older, but clean, with clean bedding. Wouldn't mind if they'd "lose" the old ugly bedspreads; but obviously they're in the process of upgrading carpets and it all takes time. When people complain about the mess because of the installation of carpets, the owners must sometimes feel they can't win for losing. This is a perfectly fine older place to spend a night when you're on the road. We didn't get to try the breakfast, so can't comment on that; but overall, thank you for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Compared to the Sleep Inn in Idaho Falls, this seemed like a different chain. While I believe things were actually clean, it was hard to look beyond the debris that littered the carpet floors in the hallways. It looks like the are replacing carpet, but whoever was doing the baseboard left an enormous amount of debris all over...it made the place look like a dump.

Room was very basic. I only had a shower in mine. No fridge or microwave here.

All in all, it just had a worn feel to the place. I'd go someplace else next time.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at this Sleep Inn on numerous occasions and have been very pleased with the comfort and cleanliness of the rooms we've gotten. This trip on the other hand left us feeling dirty and disgusting. The carpet was so filthy we didn't want take our shoes or clothes off. I find it highly unlikely we'll ever go back, I'll find somewhere else for our stop overs.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I just loved the shower. The water pressure was the best!
I would recommend this hotel to others and plan on staying at other Sleep Inn hotels in the future.
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!
Best ever night in a hotel ever! Very good value for the price.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed in July 2013. Travelling through we needed a place to stay and not knowing what was in the area, we used Hotwire. Upon check in (2am), there were added charges and we were told that we would have been better off direct booking with them....how did we know that they even existed? So, myself and 3 kids were going to have 1 bed. The front desk person finally put us in a room with 2 double beds after my youngest curled up on the floor.....The hotel was nice, but beware if you book through an external site. When traveling I rely on these since phone is very hard to search and learn areas. I have never been treated so rudely.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stayed one night, very comfortable bed, clean room, even had a microwave and fridge. Breakfast was standard waffle maker and fruit, and also sausage patties and biscuits and gravy. The hot tub was out of order but it was hot outside and we wouldn't have used it any way. The shower was the best one ever, big and GREAT pressure. Didn't hear any of the other guests. I recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2013

After a long 14hr drive we needed a place to freshen up and grab some sleep before hitting the road again, this place served us perfectly. The staff was friendly, the rooms were very clean, quiet and spacious. We were pleasantly surprised considering all we were looking for was a few hours sleep, departing at 2am. I have to give extra kudos for the shower, it is hands down one of the biggest showers I have ever seen, its like a big Fiberglass Pod and GREAT water pressure.

The hotel is located right off the freeway and across the street from a Pilot Travel Center which proved to be very convenient.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple