“Great Pizza”

The Pie Pizzeria - Ogden
Ranked #13 of 387 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: The Pie Pizzeria, a valley landmark since 1980, continues to reign atop the "Best Pizza" lists because of the business philosophy that consistency, quality, equitable pricing and great service are the keys to success. The Pie takes no short cuts! We believe that quality takes time. It would be a MIRACLE if you get your pizza in less than five minutes! We like to consider ourselves old school, no frozen dough or pre-shred bagged pizza cheese here. Everything at The Pie is made to order. Pizza dough is hand rolled and hand tossed the traditional way. We slice our meats, cheeses and vegetables fresh every morning. Our sauces and dressings are made in house too. We do this not because it's the new culinary trend, we do this because we have done it that way for over 35 years. To us it's more about the interaction than the transaction. Relax and let's break bread together...
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Very good pizza at an average price. Pizza was loaded with good stuff and thick instead of the paper thin ones we're starting to see from others. There was plenty of seating although most of it was benches instead of actual chairs or booths, Good beer too.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is worth a visit or take out. Eating here is a bit noisy and like a typical pizzeria, not a great restaurant. But the pizza is excellent. Definitely one of the top three in Ogden. Super for after ski or movie night.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I love the Pie. There are many choices and they are all delicious. You can buy what is already available by the slice or have your pizza made to spec. They also have an insanely large pizza available for parties & such. Definitely worth a try.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

When I moved to Utah 9 years ago-my biggest complaint was that I couldn't find a decent pizza anywhere. Then I discovered the Pie. This is one of those pizza's you dream about and wake up drooling! It's that good.
The staff is fun, the atmosphere casual. My only complaint is about the salads-I love a good salad with my pizza and there is just nothing special about the salad here.
My favorite pizza here is the Stromboli-Pepperoni, sausage, onion, and bell peppers. The toppings are literally falling off and the flavor is just perfect. If you are near any of the Pie's locations, it's worth a trip.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

When I want to splurge on pizza, this is the only place for me! I've always received great service, whether dining in or taking it to go, and the quality of the food is always very high.