“Great phillys”
Review of Chef D's Phillys - CLOSED

Chef D's Phillys
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 25, 2014

My husband and I went there for dinner and really enjoyed it. It was a little bit pricey but so so so delicious. He had the original and I had the Italian. We will definitely return!

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

I did not think much about the place at first. We actually turned around in the parking lot because we went the wrong way. Man am I glad we went the wrong way. I'm no expert, but my French dip philly was great. A little high on price but I am looking forward to my trip back.

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

We had their French dip, original philly, italian philly, and meatball sandwiches. All were FABULOUS! The meat was tender, not chewy like other cheese steak places I've eaten.