“Don't go on Saturday”

Javiers
Ranked #221 of 374 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This has been one of my favorite place to get get Mexican food. The service is usually awesome. However don't go on Saturday. The service is the worst I've seen. There are young kids serving and taking togo orders
I've never seen anyone treated as rudely as I saw one of the guests were treated
I Will not be back. This was the 7th street.

1  Thank ogdenfood

Reviewed October 12, 2012

My wife and I visit here often. We enjoy the Friday & Saturday daily specials. Fridays is a carne asada burrito, and Saturdays is a carne asada plate. Their salsa here is my favorite, it is fairly mild.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

We always get good food at a good price at Javiers. My husband loves the smothered burrito, it is to big for me. My son always gets the quesilldilas. Nice family atmosphere.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Service was good. Plenty of chips and salsa. Wood was OK. Nothing special.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Javier's is the best Mexican food you will find in the Ogden area. Javier was born in Mexico and migrated here with his family. He has a strong local history and you cannot go into his restaurant without seeing local events and newspaper clippings on the walls. There will always be someone you know in one of the booths and the food is predictably good, every time. His local story can be read here: http://www.javiersmexicanfood.com/javiers-story/ It's a good one and worth a read.

The food is always plentiful, it's made fresh and it's too spicy. There is always a bottle of cholula on the table if you want a little more heat. It's nice having a place to take the whole family and not have to worry about spice level. This was my granddaughter's favorite restaurant when she was just three years old.

This restaurant has good food, is a great value and a major community supporter. What's not to love?