“Salty” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Eden, Utah
“Salty”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Too much salt. Too small portions for the price. Somebody at corporate needs to tell the cooks that the customers can salt their own food to their taste. The service was spotty and the wait long.

Visited January 2012
Thank A. H

Ogden, Utah
“Just your basic”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

Decent food, good service, just not anything to get excited about, but it's a chain, and you go in knowing what to expect. Quite an exuberant greeter!

Visited May 2012
Utah
“The nine year old loved it...I thought it was decent.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2008

I went here with my daughter, she thought it was terrific. I was a little less impressed, but enjoyed my meal. She ordered a cheeseburger with mashed potatoes off the kids menu and I got the quesadilla salad. I thought the salad was ok, although the chicken that came on it was a little dry and overcooked. My daughter proclaimed her potatoes the 'best ever' and finished her entire meal.

We tried one of their 'sweet shots,'- the double chocolate fudge. My daughter the chocolate lover thought it was great, I wasn't so sold. Basically, it was a small brownie at the bottom of a shot glass, covered with a bunch of hot fudge and topped with another tiny brownie chunk. It was very heavy and just too plain and sweet for my taste. I think it would have been better with a little ice cream or whipped cream layered in between the brownies and fudge.

I was ok- we might go back someday.