“Good food. Great service.”
Review of Bistro 258 - CLOSED

Bistro 258
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

The food was good to very good. Expected a little better but still had a great business meeting due to being in a quiet atmosphere with great service.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have been coming to Bistro 258, about once a year for over 8 years. When I read the latest reviews, I was a bit worried. But, in my case, not so. The service was great, the food was also great. We were a party of 12, and they did a tremendous job meeting our every needs. The next day I got a call from, Nick, the manager. They had added the gratuity to my bill, I did not notice it and added a tip also. So I came back in and they refunded me my 70.00 tip. This is service well above most any restuarant I have ever been.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

My husband had heard good things about Bistro 258 from some friends, so we decided to check them out this afternoon . . . WHAT AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE! It was so refreshing to walk into this nice restaurant establishment, be seated quickly, and have our server (Matt) so professional. Matt's service was above and beyond-he seamlessly informed us of the specials (including pricing), and was spot on with bring us what we needed before we asked. The food was spectacular! We both ordered the special appetizer as well as two special entrees-BTW, the prime rib is melt in your mouth good. We also asked for the fuzzy peaches desert to be packaged up to take home to finish, with no problems. Loved the place, food, atmosphere, and service- WE WILL BE BACK . . . with recommendations to everyone we know.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Love this quiet little spot. The service was great. And the mushroom gargonzola soup was amazing. The presentation was as good as the food. Great variety as well...so if you are with picky eaters this is the place for you.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

This should be a great restaurant but it isn't. The food is very inconsistent. Service is poor to bad. I have had decent meals here but for the most part it is overpriced and the food does not meet expectations. Try something else on 25th st. in Ogden