“Authentic Greek Cuisine!”

Add it.
Athenian
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Wonderful Greek food - all homemade. Comfortable with great service on Historic 25th Street. Rachel was our server and did a wonderful job. I had the combination plate and husband had the half chicken. Good wine and beer selection.

2  Thank Laura56

Reviewed January 8, 2011

We have been coming to this restaurant for many years and have never had a bad meal. Service is casual, but attentive, and they have always been friendly. It's a great meal for the price and the atmosphere is very nice.

3  Thank Bigredmachine
Reviewed December 21, 2010

I never ate Greek Food before this restaurant and now I go back at least twice a month. I love this restaurant! Great food! Great service! The wait staff was friendly and nice and fast. The atmosphere is awesome. Nice place for a date with reaonsable prices.

Reviewed August 5, 2008

The food is edable is you like lemons. I recommend the calamari .The service however is non existant and the waiters are not pleasant. Don't expect to get out of there in a timely manner. If you looking for a romance atmosphere where to waiter will never check on you than this is the place for you. I recommend you stay away from the door.

1  Thank eyeOpener75
Reviewed May 23, 2008

We went to the Athenian on a Saturday afternoon and nearly had the place to ourselves. The waitress outdid herself making sure we had what we need. We took our six month old with us, and she provided crackers and water and extra napkins for her before we had to ask.

I tried a sampler platter because my greek food experience was limited. Some of it was very good, and some of it was not. I recommend the spinach lasagna especially.