“Get the white sauce pizza”
Review of Ogden Pizzeria

Ogden Pizzeria
Ranked #52 of 375 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We're not fans of marinara sauce on pizza, so love that they have a white sauce option. Very tasty.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

My husband and his workmate go to Ogden Pizzeria every Friday for lunch! We go about twice a month as a family. I like that they sit you and take your order, the pizza is always good, and they have a huge fish tank that the kids love to watch the fish.

1  Thank Mageeclan
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Deluxe Salad, Cheesy Bread, Supreme Meat Pizza with spicy sauce and an Orange Whip, all excellent!
I've been there many times with family and friends, we've always been treated great even when they're extremely busy.

1  Thank TheBigEZ
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I come to utah and visit my gf and we always always stop in here for pizza. I have been all over the world and never tasted a better pizza and their chefs salad is very good as well!

2  Thank derek m
Reviewed June 21, 2011

This is by far our favorite pizza! The chicken BBQ pizza is beyond amazing, and the combination pizza with the mixed (half hot, hot mild) sauce is also excellent. Their dinner salad is enough for two people to split, and is fresh and almost as tasty as the pizza. The cheese bread is also very good, and the orange fizz soda tastes like an orange creamsicle.

1  Thank myopinion4youUtah