“fairly solid local place”
Review of Karen's Cafe

Karen's Cafe
Ranked #205 of 374 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed February 19, 2014

came here for breakfast. my wife had the mufaletta sandwich, why she ordered that in ogden is beyond me and it wasn't that good. BUT there were a number of dishes that i saw people enjoy that looked pretty good.
I will say that they probably made the BEST sausage gravy I've tasted. I'm from SoCal so when it's a miracle when i see sausage gravy on the menu by me and when i do, it's so far from what it's supposed to taste. But Karens does the real thing....my biscuit was ok, I think it may have been sitting out a bit. but it was tasty and the gravy was outstanding. My son had french toast which was very good as well. would definitely come back again.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I wanted to let everyone who hasn't been to Karen's Cafe know just what you are missing. It may not be very big place, but it kinda of feels like going to grandma's to eat. Its warm inviting atmosphere, caring and friendly staff make you feel right at home. Then they bring you your meal that is when you know you came to the right place. Thank you Karen's Cafe for truly caring about your customers! Please don't change a thing because what you are doing is working. So if you haven't been to Karen's yet what are you waiting for!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

I come to Ogden Utah for business every 6 months. I know I can come to Karens for a like home cooked meal. Service is second to none.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

My boss and I like to try new places for lunch. Karen's was great! It was a fun little place on historic 25th street. Very fun decor, great atmosphere, and the food was wonderful. Very reasonably priced too! Our waitress Holly was the best! We will definitely be coming back. Have heard their breakfast can't be beat.