“Not too bad brew pub..”

Rooster's 25th Street Brewing Company
Ranked #7 of 374 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wall Ave
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Food was mediocre with pasta dishes, and sauce that was lacking in fresh herbs etc. Not too impressed thought it should have been better.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We really loved the lettuce wraps, and Fish and Chips. I loved the Niner Bock made on site. The staff were very friendly and they also have some cool shirts you can buy.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Ate their on a friday night and the place was packed with people, we really enjoyed the food but weren´t able to finish it off, so we took a doggy bag with us to the hotel. Portions were of greater size and flavouring was excellent.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We love Roosters. We eat here frequently but I am getting progressively more disappointed.

The service is horrible. Now when I look back I realize that it always is. (Except once we actually had a decent server.) The servers are forgetful, bumbling, and have zero desire to connect with a table, not to mention anticipate needs. Our glasses are always empty. Things are forgotten.

The food and beer is great. Love the atmosphere.

The wait for the food is super long these days. Don't go too hungry.

Also my favorite dish at Roosters is the Naughty Fries. They are the best! However, this last time they down-graded the size of the sauces. They are much smaller. Yet the price stayed the same. Shame.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I ended up here because it is one of the few restaurants open on Sundays in Ogden. The atmosphere was cool, and service was good. I first tried to order a sampler of the four main beers on tap, but was told a new rule was in effect that a person could only have 2 drinks in front of them at a given time (even if they are tiny samplers). I suppose it's a new Utah sort of law, but they need to change the menu to reflect that. I had the margherita pizza. It's a yummy idea in theory, but the crust was too thick, there was an insane overload of cheese on top, and the pizza was drowned in vinaigrette that soaked through to the bottom.

If you want basic food at decent prices in downtown Ogden this is a solid option, but execution could be improved.