“Great Atmosphere, Music, Service.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #20 of 372 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This is a nice place to go, a very good family stop, especially with the large booths.
We've been here a few times, they take good care of you.
A full and changing menu, there's always something to try.

The steaks are ok, and cooked about how you order them, but to me there's a funny background taste, but I am very picky about steak taste.

My kids liked the Fruit shakes off the kids menu, for $2.50, I was jealous of their Raspberry shakes! Looked really good and the bartender brings them over.
I also like the light-medium country-ish music they play, and the woodsy decor is very comfortable feeling, give it a try.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I took my daughter and family to have a steak dinner and was told it would be a 15 minute wait. After 30 minutes I had enough. When I left there were 6 open booths and several tables open, that I could see. There were others not occupied in another part of the resturant also. I will not go back to this place again! I went to Moores Family resturant across the street and got seated immediately and the food was great.

2  Thank Russell L
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Eat the sirloin steak! It's thick and juicy. You are sure to have a mouthgasm. Ruby River and Texas Roadhouse are like McDonald's compared to this place.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We were disappointed with our first visit to this restaurant. When we arrived we had to put our name on the waiting list and was given a pager, even though the majority of tables in the establishment were empty. A regular flow of people started arriving ... all being put on the list and given a pager. We had to wait around 20 minutes before being seated! We were told they had a bunch of tables that needed to be cleaned .. this was around 3:45 PM. I ordered a Flat Iron steak .. which really didn't have much flavor, rather blah tasting!

1  Thank gaylynel
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Went to the Longhorn for the first time last night. I am not a steak eater because of my gout, I had seen some TV commercials showing other meals. We had a party of five and this allowed for a variety food. My 94 year old father-in-law had the shrimp and he loved it. the wife and I had the grilled chicken with a stuffed portabello mushroom. It was all cooked to perfection. The two brother-in-laws had hamburgers and the thought they were wonderful.
Service and personality of our server was very good. We will definitely go back.
The price was not bad either.