Review Highlights
AWESOME!!!

Awesome good time! However , it's not as easy as it looks ( to fly, float) you've got to get it... read more

Reviewed October 31, 2018
bilnsu916
Rome, New York
Great activity for teenagers

My 2 teenagers loved this. For $100 the both got to do 2 minutes of iFly; 1 hr of iFlow and... read more

Reviewed August 26, 2018
Tigerfan0_0_12
Detroit, Michigan
via mobile

All reviews wind tunnel hand signals great activity indoor skydiving rock climbing all ages instructor dvd chin fun adventure utah
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2017

For something new and exciting - iFLY is a thrill to experience and watch! Each time I have gone, the instructors have tried to teach me new things - from learning how to turn, how to move up and down, and how to roll over on my back. The instructors stay with you the whole time and insure you are safe and comfortable! I have gone with my husband and children and even taken my father-in-law who loves to come fly when he visits! We are all smiling ear to ear when we get out!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed April 19, 2017

My husband and I did this last summer and had such a great experience we bought my parents tickets to go try it out this year. There was some miscommunication that occurred when my parents first went there but the manager, Shaun, went above and beyond to make sure that they had a great experience and he definitely delivered! We were able to go with my parents and it was even better the second time around! We left laughing, giddy, and wanting to do the whole thing over again. My mom made the comment that she wishes they lived closer so she could go every month (they live out of state). They have such a fun and amazing staff there that you are sure to have an excellent experience, no matter your age. You gotta try this out, it won't disappoint!

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank heydarlyn
Reviewed April 15, 2017

This is the kind of experience you walk away from with a huge smile on your face! It is so much fun! Our children bought us an iFly gift card for Christmas. I'm almost 60, and one of my thoughts during this adventure was, this should have been on my bucket list! Try it. I promise, you'll have a great time!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed January 9, 2017

Had to try this experience because there is no way I'm jumping from a plane. The time goes by quickly but it was a unique experience that I had to do. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed December 7, 2016

I haven't actually been to iFLY but had such a good experience with them from a customer service standpoint that I wanted to share. I bought a gift card for my sister-in-law for this facility as a Christmas gift in late November . . . and in early December she announced she was pregnant. As great as a gift as this would have been, iFLY/rock climbing aren't pregnancy friendly activities. I called asking if they'd be willing to give me a return on the gift card, 99% expecting to be told no, since pretty much no one gives returns on gift cards. But they did! Hokey as it sounds, it made me so happy especially at Christmastime to be at the receiving end of kindness like this. My family is on a tight enough budget that getting this return so we can go find said sister-in-law a gift she can use was something I really, really appreciated. I plan to go try these guys out soon myself because of how well they treated me today. :)

Date of experience: December 2016