“great BBQ!”

Add it.
Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Okay I'll be honest,with love the free ice cream!!! The food is great. Don't be deceived, they give you alot of food. I get the kids meal and it is plenty! My favorite is the brisket or chicken sandwich. This is the only bbq place I have seen with chicken breast and not dark meat! Love it! Sauces are good and sides are always tasty.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is a typical barbecue setting with really decent food. The thursday special was pulled pork and cheese sausage with two sides and the Big Yellow Cup for $7.99. The sides i tried were a very good mac n cheese and a generous portion of fried okra. My wife who is not a barbecue lover had the brisket sandwich and said it was delicious. My only complaint was that the free ice cream machine had frozen up but I was so full it didn't really matter.

1  Thank bucskin
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We tried lunch here and it was about as spectacular as a car wash I visit once a week. Nothing stood out, the decor was canned or from IKEA and the prices blew us away! Just another canned import from somewhere with nothing to offer.

1  Thank peter k
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I discovered Dickey's Barbecue Pit at another Salt Lake City location and was highly impressed with the service, portions and special bonuses - the pickles, ice cream and refills for the Big Yellow Cup. The same level of service and quality has carried over to this new location. An added bonus is that I am a member of Delta Skymiles and I also get miles for dining with the chain. Definitely worth a visit.