“Oh Contraire” 4 of 5 bubbles

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Oh Contraire”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

I must respectfully disagree with the previous reviewer. Although I do agree that the go-kart ride could be sped up to improve efficiency, my family and I love the place. We purchased year passes and have used them twice in the last few days. They have three courses of mini-golf( 2 outdoor and 1 indoor). My family has played laser tag twice, used the go-karts at least six times, played their video games, golfed. Simply put, we had fun.

When we needed golf clubs, we just asked a worker and they were polite and helped us out. My kids are asking when we can go back again.

There are a few things that they could improve upon, but all in all, it is a great place to spend time with your younger-to teen-aged kids fora 2-5 hours.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank GrafvanKurt

Salt Lake City
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Falls Far Short of a Good Time”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

My family and I were so excited to have purchased year passes for Toads. However, we did so sight unseen. The great deal we got made it worth it still but barely.

See Toads could be so much fun! The mini golf is fun. However, the batting cages are poorly maintained and some are always not working. This is the kind of place that puts buckets under drips instead of fixing them. The bathrooms are dirty and two stalls have been out of order for over a month.

Most disappointing is the pathetic way they operate the go-carts. They should be so fun! However, each ride takes forever and there is such a long wait between rides even when the park is dead. This is because they bring you to an almost complete stop when the race is over and you have to wait for all the carts in different places of the track to crawl in!!! It is crazy! Most places just have it set up to slow you down close to the finish so you can pull in. This place stops you wherever and you have to go in so so slowly from across the racetrack. It ruins go-carts. What a shame!

You never see adults working here and you can never find anyone to get your golf clubs or balls!

Bottom line: Do not pay full-price for this place.

Visited July 2013