“Great place to meet for lunch”
Review of Rickenbacker's - CLOSED

Rickenbacker's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2014

This is a regular place for us- to take business lunches with employees, suppliers etc. Always dependable quality and a great atmosphere. Try something new- everything is made with a great taste.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

If you want to be pampered and enjoy a fabulous view of the mountains, this is the place. The lunch menu is very reasonable with a huge selection. Jeannie Imhoff will give you royal treatment, if you're lucky enough to get her as your server.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We went here on a family outing, and, surprisingly in a way, I really liked it.
First the decor and atmosphere are just great; you can see the chefs and the bar from the generous booth we sat at, and had a window view of the runway too.
Very broad menu, featuring steaks (local) and chicken.

The servings are between adequate and generous; the only problem I and my mother in law had were our steaks were rather undercooked. I ordered mine medium and got rare-medium rare (yechh) and she ordered well done and got almost medium. They re-cooked them after the waiter finally checked on us again (well, no , actually my father in law flagged down another server and asked our waiter to come) and then, well, they were cooked alright, but it's never the same as having it done right the first time; they always seem over cooked.

That's why I say, surprisingly I really liked the place, just maybe they can't cook steaks well. You can game it and order one above what you really want, but of course, that will be the day they nail it! Go for the great decor, atmosphere, view and actually pretty good service.

I like how they had bus boys too, so the waiter doesn't touch everybody's slobbered on plate, then hand you a glass or fresh dinner plate with the same hand, nice touch, should be the standard. Give em a whirl! If you liked the review, why not click on the helpful vote for this one.

2  Thank Washed
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Have lived in the Roy area for years and tried Rickenbacker's for the first time last week. We are not usually steakhouse people but came here after eating at Doolittle's Deli downstairs with the family. This time it was my spouse and I. We ordered three appetizers and one entree expecting them to be small portions as most typical fancy restaurants are apt to do. Wow, were we wrong! Huge appetizers. Two adults could eat only half of the appetizers and the entree. The prices are excellent considering the amount and quality of food you get. The restaurant has nice decor and the view of the airport is fun. This has become our date night go-to place.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Rickenbackers offers a great menu, fair prices and a location that's hard to beat. Watching air traffic while having lunch is a great diversion.

My wife and I enjoyed their popular French Dip sandwich and were very pleased. The portion was so generous that we took 1/2 to go.

This restaurant seems to have a following with seniors and business people. The atmosphere was interesting and the service was great.