“A "must stop" if you have kids!”

Treehouse Children's Museum
Ranked #5 of 48 things to do in Ogden
More attraction details
Owner description: Open since 1992, Treehouse Museum is a hands-on children's museum focused on children's literature and the arts. With dozens of beautiful exhibits and award-winning daily programs Treehouse is truly the magical place where children and families can "Step into a Story."
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This museum is an absolute play zone heaven for kids. It is FUN, interactive & hands-on for kids and adults. There are tons of exhibits and programs focusing on music, performing arts, literacy, children’s literature, the arts, and the humanities. They have a brand new train called the Jupiter. I will definitely bring my kids here again. It is also conveniently located right next to the newly renovated Ogden LDS temple, multiple restaurants, bowling, mini golf and a theater.

All reviews
"pretend play"
"year olds"
"big kids"
in 2 reviews
"great place for the kids"
"clean fun"
"side note"

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

They have wonderful, educational exhibits that are completely interactive and fun. I have a hard time keeping track of the kids by the treehouse though. They like for your kids to stay by you (for obvious reasons) but it's almost impossible because the treehouse has little crawl spaces for children that pop out different places. It gives me anxiety but other then that, this place is great for hours of fun.

1  Thank utahgeocachers
Reviewed July 9, 2014

This is a fabulous gem in Ogden. Very hands on, and I love the whole concept of a storybook for the entire museum.
-Great field trips
-our 6 year old has really enjoyed they plays they put on
-Halloween festival is SO FUN- highly recommended

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

When we arrived, my first thought was "oops." I was concerned that my boys (8 and 10) would think the place babyish. They didn't.

Several hours later, we drug the boys out a closing time.

We loved moving from hands on exhibits to the on-topic books. We enjoyed that the exhibits had clear instructions to start an exploration, but that they were open ended enough to keep us curious.

I wish every children's museum could be like this.