“A fun place for children”

Treehouse Children's Museum
Ranked #5 of 47 things to do in Ogden
More attraction details
Owner description: Open since 1992, Treehouse Museum is a hands-on children's museum focused on children's literature and the arts. With dozens of beautiful exhibits and award-winning daily programs Treehouse is truly the magical place where children and families can "Step into a Story."
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I took my 4 year old here and we played for hours. I thought it had a lot of great educational parts as well as dress up stations and musical instruments. I liked it! And my son loved it.

There are newer reviews for Treehouse Children's Museum

Reviewed January 30, 2012

We have been going to the Treehouse for over 5 years. We have three girls, and my oldest (almost 7) still loves to come and play. There are several different play areas that are hands-on, fun, and inspire creative play. We have spent countless hours here, and they still beg to go back. There is a different craft in the art garden daily, story times, character visits, participlays (my daughters' favorite), not too mention the regular exhibits. We can go for a couple of hours and never even make it off the first floor. Whenever we have family in town, we always bring them to this clean, well thought-out museum.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

We have visited the Treehouse Childrens Museum many times and each time are impressed by the wonderful hands-on exhibits and activities for every member of the family. I have 5 children and while my little ones love to play with the dolls, firetruck, puzzles, trains etc, my older children love to play with the life size chess, still frame animation and learn about the states and presidents of the United States. There are so many things to do and learn about, and after being there for several hours, the kids are not ready to leave. The treehouse also offers great classes, troupe plays and learning workshops. My children have also been able to visit the treehouse museum on field trips with their school class where they enjoy participating in plays and get to make crafts at the art garden. If you are looking for a fun and educational way to spend some time with family and loved ones, I definately recommend The Treehouse Childrens Museum!!

Reviewed January 27, 2012

If you ever have a chance to go to the Treehouse Museum, don't miss the opportunity!! One lady suggested her kids got through the entire museum in 15 minutes, but my three children, ages 10, 8, and 4 have spent three hours at the treehouse and still not done everything!! My most favorite part is that the kids don't even know they are learning while they are playing! My older girls love to play in the schoolhouse. My little boy loves to play with the cowboy and indians, milk the lifesized cow, and the LARGER THAN LIFE chess set. He also could spend an hour just playing with all the different kinds of blocks, lincoln logs, and puzzles they have. There is only one word to discribe the staff.....amazing!! They are so friendly and really want the kids to all have a good time. We have been to plays (which are put on by your own children), toddler time, and many of their other wonderful program and are never disappointed. Make sure you visit their art garden and they always have fun, cute crafts to do. The treehouse offers lots of opportunities for members-only activities like 'milk and cookies with Santa' and their 'countdown to noon,' (Which was so dang cute this year!!) And just as a side note, it's hard to believe that there are children running around the treehouse because it is always very clean and picked up. OOOHHH!! I totally forgot about the hospital....that's probably my favorite place to play!!! Also, we love the music center. I do need to warn parents though. Your kids will enjoy it so much, you will probably need to bring some Tylenol!!!

Reviewed January 27, 2012

This is a great place for young kids to spend the day. We have had an annual membership for 6 years and every year it has saved our bacon in the winter months. Rotating exhibits, daily art projects, and GREAT additional events (Step Into a Story, Halloween parties, New Year's Eve parties, Pirate parties).