“Local Artist Featured”

Eccles Community Art Center
Ranked #25 of 47 things to do in Ogden
More attraction details
Owner description: Housed in a magnificent brick and red sandstone building, brimming with grand architectural details like round-arched windows, cylindrical towers and eyebrow dormers in the roof, this cultural and social center of Ogden hosts art shows and special events throughout the year.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Enjoyed the exhibits there were there when visiting. Their gift shop was small but held many treasures by local artists. They also offer classes for all ages. Very good community asset.

1  Thank momma_n3_travel

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Loved everything about it except the art on display which was a little lackluster when we went. The African dance show we saw there however was absolutely stellar. I wish I remembered exactly when it was. The art center is worth seeing just because the building, grounds and gift shop are so fun and the block it is on is the most beautiful block in Ogden.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Wonderful art, the Weber Arts Council office, a helpful staff, and a historic location make a worthwhile trip.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

after being chased through the famous Salford street of needles I then found my way to the eccles art gallery if only the doors were open I wouldn't have been beaten up by those meddling kids I would recommend this attraction to anyone it beats Alton towers any day

1  Thank Melvin U
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I love the Eccles Center. It is an old mansion in the heart of Ogden. They not only have art to view but you can purchase it as well. They have a quaint carriage house with local artist's wares. They also teach many classes. African dance and drumming, photography, and yoga are among the many I have taken there.

4  Thank Ghanacal