“This was a filthy room. Granted it was a smoking room but...”
Review of Super 8 Ogden

Super 8 Ogden
Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Ogden
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was a filthy room. Granted it was a smoking room but my goodness. The bathroom wasn't clean. The room was in disrepair. The only reason for staying was it was just one night and I didn't have my family with me. I won't be staying at this place a second time.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 13, 2013

My son and I were biking thru the western US and we ran out of steam as we came into Ogden, Ut. We found this Super 8 conveniently located along I-15/84 exit 343. We just stopped in and negotiated a price just under $60. Pretty typical Super 8 with parking in front of your room and outside doors. This place seemed to cater to the trucking industry with many semis parked in back. This motel had a very nice outside pool surrounded by manicured plantings and lawn. The front desk staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. They claimed to have a continental breakfast but we found only coffee on the morning we left at 0630. The room was a bit worn and dated with a very old tube TV but the room seemed clean. The TV remote didn't work and the air conditioner wouldn't cool. Overall, we got a fair nights sleep and for our purposes it was our bottom rung acceptable.

Room Tip: If you have a CDL (truck) license they give their largest discount. Military/gov't ID is next wi...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stayed here for one night, desk clerk was very nice, room was clean, everything worked. We would stay here again. Easy on and off the freeway, quiet room on the 3rd floor. We had our two dogs and weren't charged any extra.

Room Tip: We were on the freeway side however the room was soundproof so no worries. This motel is 30 minutes...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you're traveling on a budget, this is not a bad stay. It could stand some upgrading, but the same could be said for most hotels in this price range. There is a good Mexican restaurant close by, (across from the Holiday Inn Express.) Someone said it was noisy, this must have been due to noisy guests, because my wife, & I both commented on how quiet it was, because of it's location, no street, or highway noise at all. The breakfast room was small, but the breakfast was your typical Super 8 fare. One negative, was because of road construction, it was a little hard to find, ( we got off at the first Ogden exit to drive through town.) We were able to keep to our budget, & weren't disappointed. If we were staying severial days, I might want to find a better place, but for just passing through it worked. Would stay there again.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I am a truck driver staying here at the super 8 in Ogden, UT. I have been very satisfied by my stay here from the nice people at the front desk, clean rooms, and truck parking and all at a great price. This has been a great stay and I would recommend this Super 8 to anyone coming to this area.

Room Tip: nice view of mountains on second floor highway side of building
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business