“Good”
Review of Super 8 Ogden

Super 8 Ogden
Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Ogden
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The bathrooms were clean it was a very good stay we stay there every year every thing is nice i love that they have a free breakfast with waffles its the beat and they have good people there to help you out if u need it

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed August 15, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank H Peter R
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This Super 8 was not acceptable standard. The wall light was not working and it was not a burned out bulb, the electricity wasn't working. The smoke detector was not flashing as all other do when they are active.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank John W
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I will write this one more time. I have already told you people it was the crappiest experience I have ever had. The staff was rude I had to clean the tub before i could take a bath the beds were so hard I finally slept on the floor but you took my money and it was money I worked hard for and it's not like I will ever get that money back so why do you keep sending me surveys when there is nothing you people are gonna do about it. You have already shown you don't care so what difference does it make? All I know is I will tell my friends and family not to ever come to this location again

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tiffany B
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We have stayed at Super 8's before but were disappointed with this one. We registered on-line. The room was is good condition but the steps leading to the second floor were filthy. The bed was comfortable, we slept well. In the morning when we tried to shower - to our surprise - no water. We were told when we checked out that some of the showers had a trick to make them work. If that is the case - we should have been told when we checked in. Will not be staying here in the future and would not recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kristina C
super8ogden, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Ogden, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Ms, Kristina,

I am really sorry you had this trouble, but the faucets are supposed to be pulled not twisted. I talked to the front desk person that morning when she expressed your concern to me and she did told me she offered to check-it out for you but i guess you were ready to leave. Again, I am really sorry that you had this trouble.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I liked this motel. The price was very reasonable with the trucker's rate. They were in the process of putting new furniture in the rooms when I stayed there. The staff seemed very nice.It was hot out when I stayed and the air conditioners worked great. This is a nice motel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8ogden, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Ogden, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear sir,

Thanks a lot for your generous comment and hope to see you next time.