Bigelow Hotel and Residences, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
  • Pool
$139
$118
GardenInn.com
Best Western Plus High Country Inn(Ogden)(Great Value!)
$89
BestWestern.com
Sleep Inn(Ogden)
$85
Holiday Inn Express Ogden(Ogden)(Great Value!)
$90
$125
$100
All reviewsben lomondhistoric hotelsitting roomfront deskseparate bedroomsleeping areabar sinkjetted tubrooms are spaciouswithin walking distanceflat screencovered parkingcookie cuttercoffee makerbagelsdowntown ogdenunion station
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My husband stayed here once before for a business trip and enjoyed his stay. We came to spend time here as a family for a few days. We really love this historical, classy hotel. The staff is super friendly and helpful. It was a very relaxing, pleasant stay. I look forward to returning for another stay in the near future. Maybe just my husband and I the next time! Great experience...

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hhconley
StayBenLomondSuites, Owner at Bigelow Hotel and Residences, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear HHConley,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are so glad you and your husband enjoy our historic hotel. We look forward to sharing your review with our team, we love hearing that they were friendly and helpful. We hope you visit us again soon.
Have a delightful day!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Have stayed here many times and have no intention to ever stay anywhere else in Ogden. The hotel is beautiful, the rooms are always clean and large. The staff are super nice, too! A great value. Thanks to Lan and see you soon!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
StayBenLomondSuites, Owner at Bigelow Hotel and Residences, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Dear David L.,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are so glad you stay with us when you visit Ogden. We are looking forward to passing your comments onto Housekeeping, Lan and the rest of the staff. We hope to see you again soon.
Have a great day!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We stayed overnight for a romantic getaway. Lan at the front desk upgraded us to a corner King Suite with a fabulous view. Room was wonderful, bed was a little soft, but overall our stay was great. The sitting room was spacious, tub with jets in the bathroom was comfortable, Although we live nearby, if I had to stay away from home again, I would definitely come back. Would have been nice if the pepsi machine had diet pepsi in addition to plain pepsi.

Room Tip: Ask for Lan. She will set you up.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Shar2013224,
Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review. We are happy to hear you decided to spend your romantic getaway with us. Ben Lomond Suites is a great place for staycations because you can walk to the restaurants, movies and entertainment. We are glad you enjoyed one of our corner suites. We are the tallest building in Ogden and have some great views of the mountains and downtown. Thank you for letting us know about the lack of diet pepsi. I checked all the machines personally and it appears you found the one soda machine in the hotel that does not have diet pepsi. We have contacted our soda vendor and asked them to make sure that all our soda machines have the full mix of sodas we sell. So the next time you stay with us you should be able to get a diet pepsi on any floor.
Thanks again, have a great day!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Loved the King suite I stayed in for a night. HUGE room, nice furniture and amenities including fridge and microwave. Had a tv in the sitting area and flat screen in the bedroom which was nice, and it was no problem bringing my dog with me. Not sure about location though. It is short walking distance to the historic 25th street shops and eateries. However, the blocks behind the hotel are run down and didn't seem safe. I was walking my dog around the block and I'm pretty sure I saw a drug deal go down by the upper level parking deck. I really liked this hotel but I don't think I will stay in Ogden again. Absolutely nothing to do on a Sunday, everything was closed except for 3 or 4 restaurants.

Room Tip: Corner suites have great views of the mountains!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie E

Dear Stephanie E.,
Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review. We are so glad you enjoyed your suite and that you brought your puppy to visit us. If you visit us again I encourage you and your dog to enjoy the Ogden Municipal Gardens across the street or the River trail five blocks to the north of the hotel. Sundays are pretty quiet in Ogden, just like the majority of Utah, unless you feel like visiting one of the local churches. If you are in Ogden on a Sunday I recommend enjoying some of Utah's natural beauty, visiting Snowbasin and Powder Mountain ski resorts, visiting Antelope Island, driving up Ogden Canyon, playing on the beach at Pine View Reservoir, playing a round of golf at the local golf courses, going on a hike, or catching a movie. If none of these ideas appeal and you are still at a loss as to what to do, ask the front desk for ideas. Also, MacCool's the Irish Pub just off the lobby is open on Sundays.
Thanks again for the review, we are so happy you enjoyed your suite and the views.
Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Gorgeous hotel. The staff was amazing, greeted us the sec that they seen us. Very bubbly friendly atmosphere makes you feel very welcome during your stay. Our view from our window was amazing as well. If you are in the ogden area I would def stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank kathyjones09

Dear Kathyjones09,
Thank you for the great review, we can't wait to share it with our team. We are happy to hear that our staff was friendly and welcoming and that you enjoyed the view. We are looking forward to your next visit to Ogden and Ben Lomond Suites.
Thanks again, Have a great day!