Lashelle and Tabor at the front desk were terrific! Ben Lomond Suites was the first hotel that I "checked out" as I was looking for options to have a surprise quiet getaway with my wife. I asked Lashelle and Tabor about room types, rates, and location of rooms with a view. They were friendly, knowledgeable, and anxious to help me decide if that was the hotel for me. I asked to see some of the rooms they had suggested. They called the housekeeping supervisor who immediately met me in the lobby. She was very pleasant and helpful as she showed me 4 different types of rooms. By the time I returned to the front desk, I knew that I was going to be spending a quiet relaxing night at this hotel. The rates are hard to beat for the size of room and comfortable bed. Theaters, arcades, restaurants, and shopping...all within minutes. Lashelle was also very helpful in helping me choose a great place to eat sushi..she was spot on...it was delicious. When we checked out the next day, Tabor was at the front desk and was just as friendly and helpful as the day before. My wife and I will definitely return for another quiet weekend getaway! Thank you to the friendly staff of Ben Lomond Suites Historic Hotel!!! :-) Mark & Cheryl
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in Utah's second oldest hotel. It is rich in history including the gambling, extortion, bootlegging and corrupt cops. Step back in time and have the Grand Dame of Ogden welcome you. Just like Mae West in the 20s and 30s, the Historic Ben Lomond Suites ran the city. She was big and boisterous and ran the town her way. The Ben Lomond is the only all suite hotel located in downtown Ogden. Ben Lomond Suites is located in the epicenter of Ogden. All within walking distance of numerous independent restaurants and bars, shopping, night life, theaters, Ogden Eccles Conference Center, Ogden Amphitheater, Egyptian Theater, Salomon Center. All rooms are suites with microwave, fridges. Rooms are larger than a standard hotel with separate living rooms and bedrooms. Free wireless internet, and free covered parking. Ben Lomond Hotel has a business center, fitness center, and coin operated guest laundry. Ben Lomond Hotel also has 6 event spaces that have capacities of 25 to 350 guests. Ben Lomond Hotel has two great restaurants and a bar. Breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as room service are available daily at the hotel's on-site restaurant, The Bigelow Grill. Fine evening dining can be found at Restaurant 1107 located on the hotel's 11th floor. Come and enjoy Ogden's history and find out why Al Capone said, "Ogden is too rough a town for me!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ben Lomond Suites Historic Hotel, an Ascend Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ben Lomond Historic Suite
- Ben Lomond Suites Historic Hotel, An Ascend Collection Hotel Ogden, Utah