This hotel is beautiful and historic! The lobby is wonderful. The elevators have that historic yet slightly afraid they will break down charm. The front desk staff is always friendly. The views are amazing! The hotel sits in the only good part of Ogden (its downtown) and is in walking distance to everything that is anything in Ogden. The rooms are very large. We stayed in a suite and it is HUGE! The regular rooms are a good size too. The furnishings are dated but still stately. The beds are very comfortable. The haunting stories are fun and rather harmless. Your stay comes with a great breakfast in the beautiful lobby and all this for very reasonable rates. Really the only complaint is that in the summer the hotel hallways are VERY warm. The rooms have air conditioning and have be whatever temperature you desire but the hallways are warm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in Utah's Second Oldest Hotel. It is Rich in History including the gambling, extortion, bootlegging and corrupt cops. Step back in time and have the Grand Dame of Ogden welcome you. Just like Mae West in the 20'and 30' the Historic Ben Lomond Suites ran the city. She was Big and Boisterous and ran the town her way. The Ben Lomond is the only all suite hotel located in downtown Ogden. Ben Lomond Suites is located in the epicenter of Ogden. All within walking distance of numerous independent restaurants and bars, shopping, night life, theaters, Ogden Eccles Conference Center, Ogden Amphitheater, Egyptian Theater, Salomon Center. All rooms are suites with microwave fridge and dry sinks. Rooms are larger than a standard hotel with separate living rooms and bedrooms. free wireless internet, and free covered parking. Ben Lomond Suites has a business center, fitness center, and coin operated guest laundry. Ben Lomond Suites also has 6 event spaces that have capacities of 25 to 300 guests. Ben Lomond Suites has two great restaurants and a bar. Come and enjoy Ogden's History and find out why Al Capone said, "Ogden is too rough a town for me!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Ben Lomond Suites Historic Hotel, an Ascend Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ben Lomond Historic Suite
- Ben Lomond Suites Historic Hotel, An Ascend Collection Hotel Ogden, Utah