Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT
Comfort Suites(Ogden)(Great Value!)
$95
$76
Hampton Inn & Suites Ogden(Ogden)(Great Value!)
$146
$116
$94
AscendHotels
$109
Holiday Inn Express Ogden(Ogden)(Great Value!)
$97
$109
$104
Courtyard
Sleep Inn(Ogden)
$85
Best Western Plus High Country Inn(Ogden)(Great Value!)
$103
$89
BestWestern.com
$60
Motel 6
  • Pool
$125
All reviewsgreat locationmovie theaterfront deskindoor skydivingwithin walking distancebusiness tripcovered parkingvery nice hotelgreat place to stayhotel is locatedroom keybreakfast buffetexcellent stayclean roomsfitness centerwould stay here againstaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The rooms here are very small. The arrangement at the front of the guest room with the entrance, wide bathroom door, closet, and refrig/micro/coffee station is especially cramped. As I read the reviews, I'm surprised to see that this hotel has been operating longer than I thought it was. Things were functioning as if it was brand new. There are real problems with flow. The parking structure is behind the building and inconvenient to the lobby. If you opt to take the stairs instead of the elevator, you'll need to walk through the pool. I saw no distinction between the lobby and what appears to be a restaurant. The breakfast situation is unclear: is it self serve or is there a server? Seeing nobody to help us, we treated it as a self-serve, only to be visited by a server once we had started to eat our food. There was no silverware at our table - we had to ask for some from a neighboring table with a sole occupant. When we got the bill we were charged for the adult buffet (although I had only taken a muffin) - I don't know if they have a menu. There is no bar in the hotel. When my husband wanted a second beer, he was told that he needed to order another dish because they are licensed as a restaurant, not a bar. One day, our room was not serviced until 5pm, and that seemed to happen only because we let the front desk know. As for the business center, it is nice and includes a Mac but it is next to the elevator shaft and it gets very loud every other minute. The fitness center is roomy and a plus. The pool is average. The furnishings are contemporary and stylish. The location is convenient to entertainment and dining.

Room Tip: If available, the suites look like a good option.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Todd L, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear NorCalifMom,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We sincerely appreciate the candid feedback you have given us although terribly disappointing to read.

I apologize for the underwhelming impression our property has left with you. An experience like the one you described is disheartening for us as we pride ourselves in creating positive memorable experiences.

I am particularly saddened with your breakfast experience. I have addressed the areas we have fallen short with our food and beverage team to prevent such issues in the future. Unfortunately we have no control over the Utah liquor laws no matter how restrictive.

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to gain your trust; I can assure you that your experience is not an ordinary HGI experience. I would be happy to oversee the details of your next visit and can be reached at toddl@wslm.biz or 801.399-2000.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

i choose this primarily because of the rewards program and a couple of reviews i've seen. the hotel seems pretty new, covered parking (although limited if full) complimentary, rooms clean and comfortable. we had 2 queens and room included microw and fridge. was plenty roomy. people were great, although for both days we left in the am and came back late afternoon (4p) and the rooms hadn't been cleaned. a minor inconvienence but after a full day of skiing, we wanted to chill in the room. but it was cleaned within a few minutes of me calling, staff was very helpful and really nice. different plans available, i booked mine thru expedia. food and bar onsite which was pretty helpful. didn't eat l/d there but breakfast was pretty reasonable. great location to powder mtn, snowbasin or wolf mountain skiing.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear frank c,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton garden Inn. We are sincerely delighted that you enjoyed your stay and appreciative of your kind feedback.

Thank you again for recommending us so highly. We will look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have been staying at the Hilton Garden Inn once or twice a month since September 2012 for business travel. This newer property in Ogden has been great. The hotel is clean, rooms are comfortable and include refrigerators (so far they run quietly) and microwaves, and some of the best hotel towels from a Hilton Garden Inn price-point (still nice and fluffy, clean, bright white). The other hotel amenities such as work out facilities, pool, restaurant and business center make the hotel a great choice for business travel. The staff here is also the friendliest, nicest staff--great guest service! I would not hesitate to stay here again and would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Todd L, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Dear rms1912,

We are truly pleased that you enjoyed our accommodations, amenities and service and humbled by your kind feedback.

We recognize the excellent lodging options available to Ogden’s visitors. We are thankful you choose us and for the opportunity to gain your trust. We will look forward to welcoming you back.

Hilton Graden Inn

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The staff delivered the best customer service I've experienced in years! The meeting rooms, restaurant and overall stay was a cust above the rest.

See Anissa, Carly, Lisbeth or Adina, it's hard to choose, they were all fantastic.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Marty C

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn,

We are truly pleased that you enjoyed our accommodations and service and humbled by your kind remarks.

I was especially proud that you recognized the level of service our team provides. It is our goal to provide exemplary service to each guest, every time and we are thrilled that we have effectively achieved this with you.

Thank you again for such high praise. We will look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, Ogden for my 45th birthday, the curtains opened from one side of the room to the other and the view was phenominal!! The room had a beautiful fire place, a jetted tub, and the most comfortable bed ever. We were able to work out on the treadmill and free weights, the treadmill had a place to plug your ipod into, it was very comfortable. The swimming pool area and hot tub were awesome, I could have stayed in it for hours! I would have to say it was one of the best rooms in a hotel I have ever experienced. What an amazing birthday, I would recomend this hotel to anyone who wants to really feel like they are away from all the worries of life even for one night... Thank you for such an amazing experience...

Room Tip: From the suite on the forth floor you could see all the lights of the city it was very romantic
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Todd L, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear jackiesmithcarter68,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn. We are honored you chose us to celebrate your birthday and delighted our team and accommodations were able to contribute to your positive experience.

It was most gratifying to read that you were able to forget about all of your worries about life while with us. We sincerely appreciate this memorable feedback.

Thank you again for your most generous remarks and the opportunity to earn your trust. We will look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn.