“Beautiful NEW Hotel!”

Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Ogden
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for a night with our young son. We stayed in a junior suite and loved it! When we came back from dinner we noticed that the AC was leaking. The manager helped us move to another suite then sent up complimentary dessert! It was AMAZING!! We also had breakfast in the morning. It was all you can eat, and well worth it!! The room was perfect, my wife loved the jetted tub. The view from our room was way cool, I didn't want to leave. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It was a great stay!

Room Tip: The Jr Suite
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Todd L, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Dear garret s,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Hilton Garden Inn. We are humbled by your kind remarks pertaining to our Junior Suite and the quality of our restaurant The Garden Grille and lounge. The Junior Suites are definitely my favorite guestrooms in the hotel.

While some issues are beyond our control, I’m glad to hear that our team’s responsiveness was not among them.

Thank you again for your feedback and for posting such beautiful pictures. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had such a wonderful experience with my stay here! I was so incredibly comfortable on my night's sleep, I thought I would never wake up! I loved the exercise room and the pool... they both had such great features! We loved the location and the beauty and comfort of our surroundings. The staff were so nice and friendly. They were willing to jump at any request we made. And also, the complementary lemonade in the lobby was SOOO tasty!

We loved it and can't wait for our next stay. Thank you!

Room Tip: The Suite was SWEET! I have heard the Jr. Suites are more comfortable for Couples, the Main Suite fo...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Todd L, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Dear David E

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience and for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed the facilities, staff and services of the Hilton Garden Inn.

We thank you again for such kind remarks and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Friendly front desk, very helpful. Recommended the restaurant and we took her up on it. The french fries are delicious and the Mobley burger was juicy and the fresh roll finished it off perfectly. Nate recommended the special banana creme brulee that Jash had prepared. A most excellent end to a nice dinner. Highly recommend this hotel for any traveller.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Todd L, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Dear TravelSteve220

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Hilton Garden Inn and the Garden Grille and Lounge.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed dining with us on property and that our staff has made a difference in your stay. I will pass along the praise to Nate and our Chef. The Mobley Burger is one of our signature items; this burger is named after Conrad Hilton's first hotel.

Thank you again for your most generous compliments and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Front desk was great but obviously Hilton is still training its over service personnel at the hotel. No amenity re-supplies furnished by maid. Dining room for breakfast had very poor service - food was fairly good but was difficult to get waited upon.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear David W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback of the Hilton Garden Inn. We are pleased to learn that aspects of your stay were positive.

I am sincerely disappointed by the level of service you were given. It is not the level of service that we pride ourselves in. We have taken your feedback to heart and will work on the areas where we have fallen short.

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to gain your trust.

Assistant General Manger

Reviewed August 23, 2012

My husband and I have 5 kids and every month we try to get away for a 'staycation'. We typically try a new hotel each month. Last month it was the Hilton Garden Inn's turn; it definitely helped our decision being a brand new hotel. We really enjoyed our stay and will for sure stay here again. The staff is very curtious and well trained, the restaurant is exceptionally good, the rooms are very clean and spacious. We enjoyed the location and the many options that surround the hotel. We really enjoyed the staff always greeting us with a friendly smile. Our first night we asked the front desk for a restaurant recommendation, the manager who was working at the front desk, went above and beyond to make sure we were enjoying our stay and gave us a wonderful recommendation. A great hotel, where they make you feel comfortable. We highly recommend staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. Thank you staff!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear momof5kiddos,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in such detail.

We are delighted that you decided to give our hotel a try and hope your positive experience will bring you back in the near future.

Thank you for giving us such high praise and we will look forward to having the opportunity of serving you again.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

New Hotel, opened about a month or so. Nice accomodations, great location across from restaurants and entertainment; staff very courteous and accomodating. They won a new customer with me; will definitely stay there when I am in Ogden on business.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank RV456
Todd L, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Dear RV 456

I am very delighted to learn that we have gained your trust and that you will stay with us again in the future. I would also like to thank you for recognizing our staff and the level of service that they provide. We understand that it is our staff and their efforts that make the difference.

Thank you again for your kind remarks and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I stayed at this hotel just last week. The rooms were excellent and clean! I liked how modern everything was, and the area the hotel was located was pleasant small town feeling. Brian the Night auditor made my trip excellent. He was very friendly and very accommodating to everything I needed.Thanks for making my stay a good one!
- Brisa

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Brisa C

We are delighted to learn that your experience was enjoyable and were humbled by your kind remarks. I will pass along your gratitude to Brian. We strive to provide this level of service to all of our guests.

Thank you again for recommending us so highly and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Assistant Genaral Manger