Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT
$109
$124
$66
  • Pool
Best Western Plus High Country Inn(Ogden)(Great Value!)
$89
BestWestern.com
Sleep Inn(Ogden)
$85
$109
$104
Courtyard
Holiday Inn Express Ogden(Ogden)(Great Value!)
$90
$88
$71
Groupon.com
$125
$100
All reviewsgreat locationmovie theaterfront deskindoor skydivingwithin walking distancebusiness tripcovered parkingvery nice hotelgreat place to stayhotel is locatedroom keybreakfast buffetexcellent stayclean roomsfitness centerwould stay here againstaff was friendly
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I stayed at this hotel just last week. The rooms were excellent and clean! I liked how modern everything was, and the area the hotel was located was pleasant small town feeling. Brian the Night auditor made my trip excellent. He was very friendly and very accommodating to everything I needed.Thanks for making my stay a good one!
- Brisa

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Todd L, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Dear Brisa C

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Hilton Garden Inn.

We are delighted to learn that your experience was enjoyable and were humbled by your kind remarks. I will pass along your gratitude to Brian. We strive to provide this level of service to all of our guests.

Thank you again for recommending us so highly and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Assistant Genaral Manger

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Nice new hotel in downtown Ogden, but this property has a ways to go on the service front before it is up to the Hilton service standards. As a guest who spends 180+ nights in hotels per year with ~110 of those being in Hilton properties, I always appreciate a front desk staff that is eager to please and make their guests feel welcome. When I checked in to this hotel, I was greeted fairly indifferently and not thanked for being a frequent Hilton guest as is standard at all other Hilton properties. Not a big deal, but sometimes it's the small things that count.

I was given the keys to my room and I ventured upstairs to find that it was a 2 Queen room located steps away from the elevator and directly across the hall from the ice and vending machines. My Diamond profile clearly states that I prefer King rooms as far away from the elevator as possible as I do not like much hallway noise in my room. I went downstairs to switch rooms and was put into a King room far away from the elevator. Excellent! Except for when I get there, the keys don't work. I went back downstairs and the front desk person acknowledged that he had forgotten to code the keys. Back upstairs and into my room to find that it is an interior facing room that has a view of other rooms and the mechanical area of the hotel. In fact, more than 50% of the window is blocked by a large metal wall. I like to have lots of natural light in my room and sleep with the shades open to wake-up to natural light, but it's not possible in this room unless you want to be on display to the rooms across the way. It is clear that this hotel has not figured out how to give preference to its higher tier frequent guests.

Again, it's the little things that keep me coming back to a property over and over and I would probably skip this one until they've had some time to get their service standards up to par. Otherwise, it's a nice looking property, but there is still a fair amount of construction going on in the hotel as evidenced by the number of construction workers riding up and down the elevators. It's not quite up to prime time yet, but the property has potential. I just hope next time I don't get one of the worst possible rooms in the property.

Room Tip: Avoid room 245 like the plague.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear Royiv

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We truly appreciate the candid feedback you have given us.

I am sorry that your stay was not up to our service standards. I know that the service you experienced is not the service that you expect from a Hilton Garden Inn and I am deeply saddened and embarrassed by that.

I want to assure you that I have addressed the mentioned challenges with our team to prevent such issues in the future. At your convenience, I would personally like to discuss this further with you and invite you to contact me directly at 801.656.8175

I hope you will give us the opportunity to earn back your trust.

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Brand new Hilton in downtown Ogden. Staff was exceptionally pleasant, knowledgeable and overall helpful. I was a bit disappointed with the management of the hotel, no newspapers available in the morning, bill was not placed under my door on check out morning, and overall the place seemed out of sync. I will brush this off as being new, but I would think that the Hilton chain would make sure that a new hotel is up to speed on all of the trademark Hilton processes prior to opening the doors to the public. Will be interesting to see how/if it improves on my next trip to Utah.

Room Tip: Brand new, still has new carpet smell. I'd give it a couple of months to settle in before staying here again.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Todd L, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2012

Dear pmgeiss,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn. While we are happy that many aspects of your stay were positive, we are sincerely disheartened that we did not live up to the high standard that you have come to enjoy and expect from a Hilton Garden Inn.

I am pleased to let you know that we now offer physical copies of the USA Today along with the digital copy that we are encouraging our guests to take advantage of. The USA Today The Point, this online news and entertainment portal provides global and local news, while keeping guests connected to their hometown news.

I understand how the combination of these incidents would have been frustrating, rest assured, we have listened to your feedback and have made the appropriate adjustments.

We thank you for the opportunity to earn your trust and look forward to the privilege of serving you again.

Sincerely

Todd Light Assistant General Manger Hilton Garden Inn

Reviewed August 16, 2012

+The hotel is only 3 months old. So everything is modern and new.The rooms are nice and clean.
The staff is very friendly and helpfull, especially at the reception (Thanks Saleha!).
The restaurant offers European quality food. We found it to be the best in Ogden and surrounding.
It was a releaf to get nice dressed plates with healthy food.
Try the salmon!
- the mini bar was a bit noisy. I switched it off during the night.
There is nothing to do in Ogden in summertime

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Todd L, Assistant General Manger at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2012

Dear TamasB,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience to the Hilton Garden Inn.

I am truly delighted to learn that you enjoyed your visit and am humbled by your gracious comments. I am always happy to learn when a staff member has contributed to a guest’s positive experience. I will pass along the comment to Saleha. Thank you for your feedback regarding our restaurant and especially the Dynamite Salmon. We are excited for the future of the Garden Grille and Lounge and can’t wait until the word is out.

Thank you for the feedback regarding Ogden. Comments like that truly inspire us to provide better information regarding Ogden. Kindly, a few recommendations for the next time you are in the area during the summer months. Trails, Biking, Cycling, Fly-Fishing, Golf, Motorsports, Dining, Pubs and directly across the street you will find indoor skydiving (iFLY), indoor surfing (FLOWRIDER), a movie theatre (Megaplex 13), a bowling alley and arcade (Fat Cats) and a children’s museum (Tree house).

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Sincerely

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed August 12, 2012

This hotel is located at The Junction in downtown Ogden Utah. The rooms are very nice, the style and decorations make you feel like you are staying in a much more expensive hotel and the Breakfast is very tasty. There are loads of fun things to do within walking distance with a megaplex movie theater literally across the street. Perfect place for business, pleasure, or especially anniversaries and weddings. I would highly recommend this hotel. You will love it.

• Stayed: August 2012