“Beautiful Hotel in a great area” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT

Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Ogden
Longview, Washington
“Beautiful Hotel in a great area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

My daughter and I drove from Portland, Oregon to Louisville, KY this summer. We stayed at many different hotels along the way. This was the best by far. It is a beautiful, new hotel surrounded by art, entertainment, with a bookstore within walking distance. The only suggestion I would make is that you unload your luggage at the front of the hotel and park afterward. We parked in their secured parking lot before unpacking the car. This meant going all the way through the hotel to find a luggage cart. Then you had to take the cart back through the secured, locked doors and out to the parking lot. A little bit of a hassle, but everything else was nice. We enjoy a complimentary breakfast in the morning as part of our hotel deal. Well worth it.

1 Thank myggstikk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

Over the top service and quality from Check in to Check out. I stay in Ogden a lot for business so I've stayed at all of the hotels in Ogden. This one is new, clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. It's right downtown so you can walk to all of the restaurants and bars and it's only a half hour drive to the Ski Resorts in Ogden Valley. I will be back. Do not miss the Breakfast in the morning!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Ogden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

We had an amazing stay for my birthday weekend at the new Hilton Garden in Ogden.
One of the hightlights was looking out the magnificent panoramic window that looks down on the plaza of The Junction. The Staff also sent up special birthday plate that was much appreciated.
The the hotel was clean and attractive, the bed was really comfortable and the staff was so friendly and accommodating.

Room Tip: The view from the junior sweet was amazing the sunset was spectacular. For a great couples get awa...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
SLC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

My family and I celebrated a special occasion in Ogden recently and had the pleasure of staying at the Hilton Garden Hotel in Ogden. We were greeted by very friendly staff in a warm and inviting location. First we parked in the covered, secure garage.
We were then surprised by the modern feeling of the hotel, with it's dark woods and vibrant colors. Everything from the lighting to the carpet was outstanding and made us feel as if we were truly on a vacation and not staying in a run of the mill inner city boarding house.

I would highly recommend this stop for the fussiest of travelers. The highlight of our stay was the Assistant manager, Saleba. She was warm and welcoming and very knowledgeable of the Ogden area and all it has to offer.

Room Tip: We had a south facing room on the top floor which gave us mountain views and a view of the city.
South Jordan, Utah, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

I had some business in Ogden so I brought my family. This hotel is absolutely gorgeous. The lobby is immaculate, the restaurant food is impeccable, and the beds are probably the most comfortable I have ever slept in--I did not want to wake up. I was very impressed with the front desk staff as they called me by name each time I went to and from my room. My wife and daugther spent most of the day in the heated pool. The HGI in Ogden is like a mini-resort--we didn't want to leave the hotel when it came time to leave.

Thanks--we will be back!
Bruce Cosper

Room Tip: Ask for a view of FatCats. The light trees and signs are actually beautiful at night.
Henderson, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

This brand new hotel is in the heart of Ogden. The location is fantastic with easy access to Lindquist Field, bowling, movies and plenty of dining. The lobby is immaculate and so are the rooms. We took a group of athletes to Utah and they were more than accommodating. Breakfast was very good. It included a buffet and some made to order items including eggs, pancakes, waffles and french toast. For $10, it wasn't a bad deal. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. The airconditioner was ice cold and the extra blanket we got was the best hotel blanket I have ever used.

Negatives: The parking garage is very cramped and when full it is hard to park a large vehicle. The poles on the lower level are the same colors as the wall and are camouflaged if backing in looking at your mirrors. There are also no fans in the bathrooms.

We have stayed at several of the better hotels in downtown Ogden and this is by far the best hotel experience we have had in the town. Overall a very good facility and we plan on returning next year.

Room Tip: We stayed in the king suite on the second floor corner. The view is of Washington street and not of...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sean M
Wichita, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

The hotel is beautiful, albeit only two weeks old as I'm writing this review. The beds are nice, the rooms and overall decor was well planned and thought through. The area the hotel is in is cool too, many attractions and eating places within a block.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bryce K
Matt S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this review, July 22, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We are fortunate to be in such a wonderful location with so many things to do right around us. I am glad you felt the same! We have received many compliments on the look and feel of the hotel so I am glad you liked it. Please come back and stay with us again!

Thanks,