“Beautiful setting”
Review of Alaskan Inn

Alaskan Inn
Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Ogden
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Enjoyed sitting in back on a bench overlooking the creek with my wife while drinking a bottle of wine. Breakfast was excellent as was the overall atmosphere. We stayed in the main part but think i would try to get one of the cabins next time for the most privacy. Nicely decorated and lots of nice touches.

Room Tip: Go for cabin or streamside room
1  Thank Rserzen

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the Alaskan Inn. Please let all involved that they are executing at a top level. What a little hidden gem in the Ogden area. I will most certainly tell all of my clients and friends about this place. During my life I have traveled around the world and the breakfast ranks up there in the top 5 of all the resorts and B&B's I have stayed at that includes the Four Seasons.

The views are great and it rained during our stay, it was wonderful to hear the rain on the steel roof of the cabin. Everything is so close, golf, MT. biking, fishing and skiing. So much to explore we will make it a full weekend next time we stay.

Room Tip: Get a cabin if you can!
1  Thank Kevin W
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Alaskan Inn is The Best! we have stayed up there For 2 nights and had to Go back to get Spoiled Again ! In may 22 years it was so Wonderful The Place is so Cool and They put out The Red carpert for Us! we are planning Are next Get-away! This Year and every year There After! Thanks For making are stay # 1 Wayne and Pepper

1  Thank Pepper Jean D
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We spent 2 magnificent nights at this property. It is BEAUTIFUL. The Staff and food are great!!! We will be back!!! There is road construction in the area of the hotel but it is not a problem. The Grounds are great and the area along the river is a marvelous relaxing and romatic spot.

1  Thank MichaelOrd
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I bought my husband a night stay here for christmas and we just now got around to using it. We stayed in the Trapper cabin, it was way more inviting than the picture protrayed, such a comfortable cabin. There is a nice size flat screen tv with Direct TV on it, a huge jetted tub, a large bathroom with shower (super nice to have both). They had cookes, chocolates, and sparkling cider in the room (all complimentary) and the breakfast in the morning was amazing! I got the french toast with hashbrowns ( which are really homefries, so much better) sausage, apple and orange juice. French toast was thick and perfect and the apple juice was amazing, just get double apple juice! My husband got the buscuits and gravy, hashbrowns, bacon, and the same juice as I did. He loved it all and was stuffed after, both hard things to accomplish with my guy. We went to the Anniversary Inn last August and we both agreed that the Alaskan Inn blew the Anniversary out of the water- in food, service, and accomidations- but we are more cabin in the woods people than cutesy themed room people. The service was great, I think it was the owner behind the counter with the front desk girl, both were great. The owner(maybe manager) was super helpful about where to eat, and super passionate about the area. He reccomended Huntsville BBQ, and he was right. There was major construction going on on the adjacent road but did not bother us at all.

Room Tip: We loved the Trapper, it wasn't our first choice but I think that any would be comfortable and f...
1  Thank ReneeTilby
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have driven past the Inn a thousand times on the way to the lake but never stayed there, decided it was time to try it out. The staff at check-in and check-out were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, we loved the 2 person jacuzzi tub. The breakfast was great, I couldnt believe how much food there was. I will be planning another stay there, it was just what my wife and I needed, very relaxing..........Thanks

Room Tip: We stayed in the Old Ketchikan cabin
2  Thank 06F350
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My girlfriend and I had been looking for a B&B that was comfortable, remote, romantic and in a geographical area that provided lots of opportunities for recreation and fun. The Alaskan Inn met all of our criteria! Upon arrival, the staff was helpful and pleasant, making sure that we had all of our needs and questions catered too. The cabin was clean and VERY comfortable. There are some beautiful and easy to access hiking and biking trails in the area as well as some great fishing streams. The breakfast was delicious. This place has it all as far as B&B's go! We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: The cabins are awesome!
2  Thank Doug H