“Clean hotel, good rates, friendly staff.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Ogden
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Ogden
Redmond, United States
“Clean hotel, good rates, friendly staff.”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The hotel was clean and tidy, the rooms were especially so. I was on government travel so the rates were really cheap, but from what I understand the normal rates aren't so bad either. The staff were always friendly and never forgot to greet guests, special thanks to Cole for being super helpful and enthusiastic. Will definitely come back to this Hampton Inn if I happen to travel to this location again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Debbie M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ogden, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
We appreciate that you took the time to write a review of our hotel. Thank you. I am glad you were met with warm hospitality, it is our goal. I appreciate that you mentioned Cole, we will be sure to reward him for being helpful. Again, thank you for staying with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Ogden, United States
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Good location in the middle of Ogden. Actually first night there they had a local parade that when right outside the hotel and I had a perfect view from inside. Everything else was of the quality I expect from the Hampton chain.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are located in the center of the downtown district, so glad you were are able to enjoy our 24th of July parade, I think you saw the Horse and Hitch parade. Thank you for staying with us. We love having you here.
Lincoln, NE, United States
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We brought our two grandsons to Ogden, UT for a family reunion. The King Suite was a SUPER choice. Spacious, economical, with easy to use wireless access, a giant hot tub plus whirlpool and a great breakfast. Staff was wonderful. We'd stay there again in a heartbeat.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We thank you, and hope you do stay with us again. I hope your family reunion was good! We appreciate your kind comments.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Great access to some downtown favorites, great staff, clean rooms, clean facilities. The only exception is that there is no direct access to the parking lot from the hotel. You must walk a (short) block away onto a dimly lit street to access your vehicle. Somewhat intimidating during the after hours for a single individual.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your time in writing a review of our property, we appreciate your great comments about our staff and concerns regarding our hotel and parking. Parking is an issue for most of the downtown area and we are working on bringing back our valet parking.
Colorado
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The hotel is about the same as your typical Hampton Inn. I had a nice large room that was actually less expensive than the regular king room. But, the morning I didn't leave at 7 am, there was constant pounding next door. Also, the parking garage - ICK - I did not feel safe in the garage or walking back to the hotel. I thought it was strange that I felt safer parking on the main road outside the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your time in posting a review of our hotel. On behalf of our entire staff here at the Hampton Inn & Suites we would like to thank you for staying with us. The conference center is having their roof repaired and did not realize that the noise transferred to our building. Our parking is a half block behind the hotel, and we are bringing back our valet parking for our guests that are uncomfortable with the walk from the garage so we hope you will try us again.
Raleigh, United States
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We booked this hotel based on reviews here. Great value and they did a great job converting an old bank building. We parked on the street next to the hotel without a problem; however those spots are only for 2 hrs. after 9am on weekdays.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate that you chose to stay with us based on the reviews of the hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed the history of this building. We have parking behind the hotel and plan on bringing back valet parking. Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate it.
boulder, United States
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. My room was very spacious and comfortable for what I paid. I was actually shocked when I walked into my room and saw the size. It was great that there was a little kitchenette. I have many food allergies so road trips can be stressful at times. I stay at Hampton Inn because I know that I can get the accommodations I need in order be sure I can comfortably work with my allergies. I always recommend these hotels to people.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for being a loyal Hampton guest, we appreciate your wonderful comments and we are glad you enjoyed your suite. Thank you for staying at our Hampton, we love having you here.