“My Favorite Indian Restaurant”
Review of Bombay Grill

Bombay Grill
Ranked #53 of 366 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: Indian
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Favorite Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The Bombay Grill is my favorite Indian restaurant. I love their nan, samosas, chicken tikka masala, butter chicken...basically everything I've tried. It is a family owned and operated restaurant and they are very nice. Everything is made fresh and you can tell. I've tried their food on a spice scale of 1-10 at 2, 4 and 6...six made my lips burn pleasantly, 4 is just right for me and 2 tasted great with just a hint of spice. I love to be able to support locally owned businesses and this place is great.

• Visited October 2012

“Yummy!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

I don't have any Indian restaurants where I live so I like to eat at one when I can. This one did not disappoint me. I had the chicken tiki masala and it was very good. I of course had to get the nan as well. So this restaurant satisfied my Indian food craving.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bombay Grill, was great for Indian Food.”
Reviewed December 24, 2011

From the outside it looks sketchy, and we were the only people there for awhile. But the waiter was the owner and he was sooo helpful and funny. He cooked the dishes special with extra garlic for my mom and not spicy for me. Great service! The food came and was great! A family place!

1 Thank Ashers629
Niceville, Florida
“Wonderfull taste of India, with an option to adjust the level spicyness for the less initiated”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

Very nice family restaurant with great authentic Indian food. The place is ran by a family that has been operating this restaurant for quite a while. The menu offers a nice variety of food without the overkill of options you usually find in Indian restaurants. Upon ordering you can ask to adjust the level of spicyness on a scale from 1 to 10, the latter being great if you really like Vindaloo the way it should be!

Also try the rice Biriani. It's full of flavor and you'll have enough to eat asian again the next day!

The restauarant also offers take-away service.

• Visited November 2011