“Best Pizza this Side of Italy!”

Slackwater Pub & Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 366 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We serve Artisan Style from scratch pizza's, sandwiches, Apps, Salads, Desserts, and Brunch Items. We offer over 100 different bear choices, 14 wines by the glass, and 24 bottle wine choices. We are located on the banks of the Ogden river and have live local music Fri, Sat, and Sundays.
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best Pizza this Side of Italy!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I lived in Italy for three years and I have loved pizza most of my life, so I figure I know a little about pizza. The pizza is different in Italy...no two ways about it...and it is fabulous. Here in America we like our pizza our way and the best pizza I have had in the US is Big Kahunas pizza in Oahu (just outside the airport) and Slackwater pizza in Ogden, UT. We are regulars at Slackwater and their pizza is just awesome! They make specialty pizza's and calzones and if it's not on the menu, they will adapt! My favorite, the Cardiac Arrest, is an all meat lovers that is incredible. I've eaten the same pizza almost every Friday night for more than two years and I don't see me changing any time soon. So, do yourself a favor and try this pizza - promise you'll love it. P.S. They also have a WIDE selection of beer and the Czech Pilsner on tap will help wash the pizza down!

• Visited April 2014

Ogden, Utah
“Awesome Place to go!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is my Favorite place to go and get pizza! The staff there is very knowledgeable and very friendly. This place had the BEST beer selection around!

“Great place”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love slackwater! Great food and a lot of beers to choose from. Only thing that I think needs improvement is the service, sometimes it can be slow even when the restaurant isn't very busy. But that doesn't stop me from going every couple weeks. One of the best places in Ogden!

• Visited March 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Everything about this place was 5 stars!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The food, service, price, and atmosphere was awesome. Are server Marcus was super friendly and helpful. They have a great menu of gourmet pizzas. I had the buffalo chicken pizza which was cooked perfectly and loaded with toppings. My husband got the Taste of the Islamds pizza which we were a little worried it was going to be too " gourmet" because it came with ceviche on the top but both my husband and I agreed it was the best thing we ordered. We will for sure be going back again.

los angeles
“what's all the fuss about”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

My second time here. came here last year. Will say the wait staff is really great. accomodating, great service. They've changed the menu from what's online. was in the mood for a pulled pork sandwich, didn't have it. so got the nachos. sauce was really good, but there was hardly any meat on it.
Pizza is ok. But pizza is always loaded with personal preferences. but the crust was good, sauce somewhat marginal and meatballs weren't that good, but then again i'm italian! nice atmosphere, great beer selection.
So while i would come here again, I wouldn't rate it as an all time favorite for pizza. I would say that it's probably one of the better pizza places in town.