“Amazing collection of Beatles memorabilia”
Review of City Club

City Club
Ranked #132 of 374 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Incredible collection of everything Beatles. Good pub-fare with a wide variety of options and the best wings in town. Great service at this unique Ogden institution on charming 25th Street.

1  Thank UtahPowderpuff

Reviewed April 5, 2012

YUM! Right behind the hotel, and the wings were EXCELLENT!

1  Thank Business T
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Why no desserts? Everytime I get drug into this place I am asking for a dessert menu. buy a twenty pack of candy bars and keep them for me. I need sugar sometimes. The fish is inedible, but they make a hell of a baked potato soup.

Reviewed September 8, 2011

GREAT wings. Best we have had in the Ogden area so far.
The place is decked out with all kinds of Beatles memorabilia which is neat, is reasonably priced and has a pretty decent menu. Nothing fancy, mind you.
Been there a few times now, and pretty much my whole circle agrees it is one of the friendliest and most fun places to go in the area.
Even if the bar is 2 or 3 deep, we never had to wait for a drink.
We highly recommend the Fabulous City Club!

1  Thank HowsItTastin