Stayed here for 5 nights as part of a family vacation (we came from Kansas and other family came from Oregon). We stayed in a suite with 2 beds, sleeper sofa, fridge, microwave, and 2 sinks (one by the fridge, one in the bathroom). The room was clean and the housekeeping was great every day. The breakfast was good - cinnamon rolls, coffee, juice, milk, cereal, toast, waffles, hard boiled eggs, yogert, bagels, fresh fruit, fruit cocktail, oatmeal, and lots more, plus a hot item every day (biscuits and gravey or omlets). The pool was small, but had plenty of towels. Hot tub was nice. There is an exercise room (didn't use it, but it looked clean and well maintained). The adjacent hotel hosts a reception in the evenings (never attended it) and has a play ground for the kids (we used it once and it was not too bad) and a restaurant, Cactus Red's that my children (ages 3 and 5) loved. They provided coloring pages with dinosaurs for the kids to color and that was all it took. I believe there may have been a basketball court or tennis court, too. The staff were very nice and there was one young lady who worked the front desk (red hair) who was the best. She gave us information about the area - even printed off some ideas of things to do with the kids and directions on how to get there. Only drawbacks were that the carpet had some stains and that the room key had to be reset because it quit working half way through the trip. It was a very nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Suites Ogden is located 2 miles from Historic 25th Street, 3 miles from Ogden Hinckley Airport, and 35 miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy such activities as downhill skiing at one of three area resorts--Snowbasin, Powder Mountain, and Wolf Mountain; hiking and biking on miles of mountain trails; and boating and fishing at one of many nearby lakes or reservoirs. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ogden, offers 75 guest rooms including 23 suites with our unique ability to accommodate 6 people per room, double occupancy. Maintain your exercise regimen in our fitness center, or you can enjoy our volleyball court, and sports court. Swim year round in our indoor pool or relax in our hot tub. Our conference rooms, equipped with state-of-the-art media equipment, make this an ideal place for executive retreats, banquets, seminars, conferences and training meetings. Wake up with our Express Start Continental breakfast featuring hot cheddar cheese omelets, sausage, bacon, cinnamon rolls and much more. This is a great location for everything Ogden has to offer: Snowbasin Ski Resort, Powder Mountain, Wolf Mountain, Lagoon Amusement Park, Dinosaur Park, Great Salt Lake, Golden Spike National Monument, Hill AFB Aerospace Museum. Visit Ogden, Utah and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel the best hotel in Ogden! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Ogden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Ogden Hotel Ogden
- Holiday Inn Ogden
- Holiday Inn Express Ogden Utah